• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI All,

We have implemented chatbot and that chatbot used into community site page.Community page automatically Sync with SSO.

Using Prechat form fields getting username and email based on SSO.

But my problem is that, donot want display prechat fields in chatbot window or else we want make it read only fields?
Any idea without using Prechat from fields to get the site username and Email values?

what i doing now is,i have written custom webservice and gave to sap team.we are planning connect salesforce system using  SSL certificate for mutual authentication.
my question is how to pass the certificate parameter with in custom webservices?
becoz they do not want use login credencials and other thing is SAP side there is no option to parse our WSDL.
so how to handshake our system through CUSTOM WSDL?
what i doing now is,i have written custom webservice and gave to sap team.we are planning connect salesforce system using  SSL certificate for mutual authentication.
my question is how to pass the certificate parameter with in custom webservices?
becoz they do not want use login credencials and other thing is SAP side there is no option to parse our WSDL.