• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, 

I'm still learning lightning and have rewritten my controller but I seem to be missing something since I'm getting the error " The campingListItem Lightning Component doesn't contain a Lightning button with the correct label or it does not call the correct function when clicked." I'm not sure what I'm missing. Any feedback is appreciated. 

My component: 

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global">
   	<aura:attribute name="item" type="Camping_Item__c" required="true" 
                    default="{Name:'Xphone', Price__c: '100', Quantity__c:'1',Packed__c:false}"/>
    <aura:attribute name="disabled" type="Boolean" default="false"/>

<p>Name:{!v.item.Name}</p>
    <p>Packed:{!v.item.Packed__c}</p>
    <p>Price: <lightning:formattedNumber value="{!v.item.Price__c }" style="currency"/></p>
    <p>Quantity:<lightning:formattedNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity__c}"/></p>
    <!--<p><lightning:input type="toggle"
                        label="Packed"
                        name="packedvalue"
                        checked="{!v.item.Packed__c}"/>
    </p>-->
    <div><lightning:button label="Packed!" 
                      	onclick="{!c.packedItem}"
                           disabled="{!v.disabled}"/> 
    </div>	

</aura:component>

({
    packItem: function(component, event, helper)
    {	var btnClicked = event.getSource(); 
        var item = btnClicked.get("v.item"); 
        item.Packed__c = true;
        component.set("v.item", item);
        component.set("v.disabled", true)
    },
})
Hello, 

The challenge has asked for the following: 
Create an OData 2.0 external data source with 'Mobile Devices' as the label, 'Mobile_Devices' as the name, and this URL: https://phone-odata-demo.herokuapp.com/devices.svc/
Use the 'AtomPub' format and the 'Anonymous' Identity Type for the 'Mobile Devices' External Data Source.
The 'Mobile Devices' data source must validate and sync the 'phone_plans' table to result in an external object with the API name 'Phone_Plan__x'.
The 'Mobile Devices' data source must validate and sync the 'phones' table to result in an external object with the API name 'Phone__x'.
Note that you will need to adjust the Object Names for the two external objects from the default setting after the initial sync.

User-added image

I have reread the instructions and for some reason I'm still getting the error below. I noticed that others who have done this challenge have the value "Lightning Connect: OData 2.0" in the Type field while I don't have that as an option and can only select "Salesforce Connect: OData 2.0". Any ideas? 
User-added image
Hello,

Does anyone know a way to mass update partner account lookup field? In our current org, when a Partner's account is updated from Account A to Account B, the Partner Account field is not relfecting the updated Account for the Partner. 

Thanks in advance.

Hello, 

I'm still learning lightning and have rewritten my controller but I seem to be missing something since I'm getting the error " The campingListItem Lightning Component doesn't contain a Lightning button with the correct label or it does not call the correct function when clicked." I'm not sure what I'm missing. Any feedback is appreciated. 

My component: 

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global">
   	<aura:attribute name="item" type="Camping_Item__c" required="true" 
                    default="{Name:'Xphone', Price__c: '100', Quantity__c:'1',Packed__c:false}"/>
    <aura:attribute name="disabled" type="Boolean" default="false"/>

<p>Name:{!v.item.Name}</p>
    <p>Packed:{!v.item.Packed__c}</p>
    <p>Price: <lightning:formattedNumber value="{!v.item.Price__c }" style="currency"/></p>
    <p>Quantity:<lightning:formattedNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity__c}"/></p>
    <!--<p><lightning:input type="toggle"
                        label="Packed"
                        name="packedvalue"
                        checked="{!v.item.Packed__c}"/>
    </p>-->
    <div><lightning:button label="Packed!" 
                      	onclick="{!c.packedItem}"
                           disabled="{!v.disabled}"/> 
    </div>	

</aura:component>

({
    packItem: function(component, event, helper)
    {	var btnClicked = event.getSource(); 
        var item = btnClicked.get("v.item"); 
        item.Packed__c = true;
        component.set("v.item", item);
        component.set("v.disabled", true)
    },
})
Hello,
I am currently using SFDC's Developer Console (because it's on the cloud) but would like to know the opinion of Developers who have worked with (or may have tried) other IDEs for Force.com.
I have come across various alternative IDEs such as:
  1. MavensMate which is not supported any more (Dec-2017) and the owner suggest to look at "Visual Studio Code Extension";
  2. Visual Studio Code Extension;
  3. Welkin Suite (It looks like a paid option but cannot see the price on their website);
  4. Illuminated Cloud (hosted within JetBrains Intellij IDEA); price seem to be 65 USD for 1 or few licenses (and we never know if the vendor will charge new versions)
  5. The traditional Force.com IDE Eclips based (Free but a real pain to install in a Mac);
  6. Any other IDE?
Could you possible let us know your opinion and if you would advise using one or the other? Maybe you could comment on Pros/Cons for each IDE you know?

Thank you very much.
  • December 03, 2017
Hello, 

The challenge has asked for the following: 
Create an OData 2.0 external data source with 'Mobile Devices' as the label, 'Mobile_Devices' as the name, and this URL: https://phone-odata-demo.herokuapp.com/devices.svc/
Use the 'AtomPub' format and the 'Anonymous' Identity Type for the 'Mobile Devices' External Data Source.
The 'Mobile Devices' data source must validate and sync the 'phone_plans' table to result in an external object with the API name 'Phone_Plan__x'.
The 'Mobile Devices' data source must validate and sync the 'phones' table to result in an external object with the API name 'Phone__x'.
Note that you will need to adjust the Object Names for the two external objects from the default setting after the initial sync.

User-added image

I have reread the instructions and for some reason I'm still getting the error below. I noticed that others who have done this challenge have the value "Lightning Connect: OData 2.0" in the Type field while I don't have that as an option and can only select "Salesforce Connect: OData 2.0". Any ideas? 
User-added image