• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Have already upload a PDF file to Salesforce, added a link in the custom page, click on the link to download the PDF file, at the same time the login name in the form of watermark is added to the PDF, my problem is I don't know how to add watermark into PDF
Have already upload a PDF file to Salesforce, added a link in the custom page, click on the link to download the PDF file, at the same time the login name in the form of watermark is added to the PDF, my problem is I don't know how to add watermark into PDF