• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to make a call to an external server and getting a sun.security.validator.ValidatorException.  The certificate issuer, RapidSSL is not on the list of trusted issuers, but the root CA, GeoTrust Global CA, is...  I saw on this post (http://raydehler.com/cloud/clod/salesforce-callouts-and-invalid-ssl-certs.html) that someone else is using RapidSSL, but I can not for the life of me figure out what I need to do to get that error to go away.  Can someone please walk me through what I need to do in order to use a RapidSSl cert?
I am trying to make a call to an external server and getting a sun.security.validator.ValidatorException.  The certificate issuer, RapidSSL is not on the list of trusted issuers, but GeoTrust Global CA is... Since RapidSSL received their certs from GeoTrust is there anyway to get around this other than just going HTTP?

User-added image
I am getting the following error when I try to automatically convert a web-to-lead lead.  I am running after update because I am using assignment rules to assign the lead to the appropriate person.  An help would be greatly appreciated!

Salesforce could not create this lead because of the reason listed below. For more information about this error or help with Web-to-Case-Lead, please contact Customer Support.

Reason: common.apex.runtime.TriggerExecutionException: Apex trigger AutoConvert caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: AutoConvert: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.DmlException: ConvertLead failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00QG000000l15kOMAQ; first error: CANNOT_UPDATE_CONVERTED_LEAD, cannot reference converted lead: []

(System Code)
: []: Trigger.AutoConvert: line 9, column 1
    Lead Capture Page: Not available.

Here is the trigger I am using:

trigger AutoConvert on Lead (after update) {

LeadStatus convertStatus = [SELECT Id, MasterLabel FROM LeadStatus WHERE IsConverted=true LIMIT 1];  
    for(Lead L : Trigger.New){     
        If(L.IsConverted == false){
            Database.LeadConvert lc = new database.LeadConvert();
            lc.setLeadId(L.id);
            lc.setConvertedStatus(convertStatus.MasterLabel);
            Database.LeadConvertResult lcr = Database.convertLead(lc); System.assert(lcr.isSuccess());
        }//end converted if statement
    }//end L for loop
}//end trigger

I am confused because It shouldn't try to convert a lead unless IsConverted is false.  What is even more strange is that this code work flawlessly in the sandbox.  Any ideas on what I can do to fix it?
I am trying to make a call to an external server and getting a sun.security.validator.ValidatorException.  The certificate issuer, RapidSSL is not on the list of trusted issuers, but GeoTrust Global CA is... Since RapidSSL received their certs from GeoTrust is there anyway to get around this other than just going HTTP?

User-added image