• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

We are setting up entitlements within our organization. The requirement is to have a standard SLA for all the accounts and contacts. I have contacted SFDC and they have provided this trigger which will select and set a default entitlement from a contact or account. The trigger is in this link.

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Default_Entitlement_on_Case_with_Triggers#Trigger_on_Case

However, i need help to add a variable in this trigger which select a default entitlement even if there is nothing on a contact or a account. Basically all new cases created will have a default entitlement set. Can somebody please help? Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Praveen Muppri
Hi,
I am still stuck on this FSL module with the error messagescreenshot Could not find a completed Service Appointment with the Description of 'Drill'.
Please can someone help me get to the bottom of this as I now have to complete this module as pre-reqs for FSL training next week.
Thank you
Matt
Hi,

I get error 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a Service Appointment with the Subject of 'Drill Cable Holes'.

I tried this twice in the playground and completed the first part with no issues.  Screen shot attached.

User-added image
Hello All,

We are setting up entitlements within our organization. The requirement is to have a standard SLA for all the accounts and contacts. I have contacted SFDC and they have provided this trigger which will select and set a default entitlement from a contact or account. The trigger is in this link.

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Default_Entitlement_on_Case_with_Triggers#Trigger_on_Case

However, i need help to add a variable in this trigger which select a default entitlement even if there is nothing on a contact or a account. Basically all new cases created will have a default entitlement set. Can somebody please help? Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Praveen Muppri