• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'v built a Process that calls a Flow, and am now recieving this error:

We can't save this record because the “First Followup - Email” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. Action name not found: null Error ID: 652733453-32419 (-1024306211)

But so far, I"ve been unable to find any support about what this might mean. Is there a library somewhere of error messages and how to decode them?
I was testing the process to see if an email activity would trigger the field update I'm looking for, and it generated that error message.

We have a force.com org that uses a "Lead" type object called an "Inquiry". I would like my web developer to be able to create new Inquiries directly from our web forms using the API. I have followed the steps for generating the SOAP WDSL file, and I have the Cheat Sheet for this as well.
My web developer says they think they need a URL. They say it might look like this:
http://companyname.force.com/ExternalWebForm

Can you tell me what this is and how I would generate it? This is probably so simple it's silly, but I just don't see what to do next.
I'v built a Process that calls a Flow, and am now recieving this error:

We can't save this record because the “First Followup - Email” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. Action name not found: null Error ID: 652733453-32419 (-1024306211)

But so far, I"ve been unable to find any support about what this might mean. Is there a library somewhere of error messages and how to decode them?
I was testing the process to see if an email activity would trigger the field update I'm looking for, and it generated that error message.

We have a force.com org that uses a "Lead" type object called an "Inquiry". I would like my web developer to be able to create new Inquiries directly from our web forms using the API. I have followed the steps for generating the SOAP WDSL file, and I have the Cheat Sheet for this as well.
My web developer says they think they need a URL. They say it might look like this:
http://companyname.force.com/ExternalWebForm

Can you tell me what this is and how I would generate it? This is probably so simple it's silly, but I just don't see what to do next.