• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

I want to read Email Inbound attachment file  in apex class and create new object's records.
Since the file is in ANSI Format it is considered as binary attachment even if the file is a text file.

I want to read the body of the file.

I have checked that Apex Class version 19.0  can able to read the Blob by Blob.toString() method, but greater version cannot able to read. It is throwing exception as "BLOB is not a valid UTF-8 string".

I want to use ANSI file foramt as attachment since these files are coming from different system automatically.

Please help me to read out the content of email inbound attachment file.
Hi

I want to read Email Inbound attachment file  in apex class and create new object's records.
Since the file is in ANSI Format it is considered as binary attachment even if the file is a text file.

I want to read the body of the file.

I have checked that Apex Class version 19.0  can able to read the Blob by Blob.toString() method, but greater version cannot able to read. It is throwing exception as "BLOB is not a valid UTF-8 string".

I want to use ANSI file foramt as attachment since these files are coming from different system automatically.

Please help me to read out the content of email inbound attachment file.