• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Friends,

We are using the SSO between two orgs. Sometimes it generates an error message : "There is a Problem with your Authentication" when we click on the custom tab that calls the page of another salesforce org.

Kindle suggest.

Thanks And Ragards
Manish Sharma
Hi Friends,

We have created a visualforce page on a custom object. We are calling the Visualforce pages of another salesforce org using the SSO (Single sign On).
Sometimes is generages an error message " 'Error occurred while loading a visualforce Page'.
Please let me know what is the reason for this error.

Thanks And Regards
Manish Sharma
Hi Friends,

We are calling the Visualforce pages of one salesforce org from another salesforce org using the SSO (Single sign On). Sometimes it generates an error message like "insufficient Privilege error."

Thanks And Regards
Manish Sharma
Hi friends,

We are fetching the data(Folder and files) from box.com using the custom code and sometimes it generates the error message "Invalid Http response".
We are using the rest Api (https://api.box.com/2.0/folders) to fetch folders and files.
Kindly suggest.

Regards
Manish Sharma
Hi Friends,

We are using the SSO between two orgs. Sometimes it generates an error message : "There is a Problem with your Authentication" when we click on the custom tab that calls the page of another salesforce org.

Kindle suggest.

Thanks And Ragards
Manish Sharma
Hi Friends,

We have created a visualforce page on a custom object. We are calling the Visualforce pages of another salesforce org using the SSO (Single sign On).
Sometimes is generages an error message " 'Error occurred while loading a visualforce Page'.

Thanks And Regards
Manish Sharma
Hi Friends,

We are calling the Visualforce pages of one salesforce org from another salesforce org using the SSO (Single sign On). Sometimes it generates an error message like "insufficient Privilege error."

Thanks And Regards
Manish Sharma
Hi friends,

We are fetching the data(Folder and files) from box.com using the custom code and sometimes it generates the error message "Invalid Http response".
We are using the rest Api (https://api.box.com/2.0/folders) to fetch folders and files.
Kindly suggest.

Regards
Manish Sharma
Hi Friends,

Thanks And Regards
Manish Sharma
Hi Friends,

Thanks And Regards
Manish Sharma
Hi friends,

Kindly suggest.

Regards
Manish Sharma