• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

http://docs.releasenotes.salesforce.com/en-gb/summer14/release-notes/communities_custom_domain_URL.htm

This page says that we must contact Salesforce, that's great but who in Salesforce do we contact?

We are creating a mobile site for our Public Knowledge base, and none of the documents we post and are available on desktop can be seen or downloaded on mobile. Is there a way to change this?

While coding I get double lines as shown:

User-added image

The further down the page I go the worse it is. Is there a fix for this that doesn't involve switching browsers, as I find Chrome useful. The further down the page of code I go, the worse it gets. I have tried increasing/decreasing font size, and that didn't work.

We are creating a mobile site for our Public Knowledge base, and none of the documents we post and are available on desktop can be seen or downloaded on mobile. Is there a way to change this?

While coding I get double lines as shown:

User-added image

The further down the page I go the worse it is. Is there a fix for this that doesn't involve switching browsers, as I find Chrome useful. The further down the page of code I go, the worse it gets. I have tried increasing/decreasing font size, and that didn't work.