• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Case Description: Frequent Salesforce API login issues in production and sandbox environments.

Inner Exception: SERVER_UNAVAILABLE: server temporarily unavailable

The wsdl is SFDC_Enterprise.wsdl

This has been reported twice via 2 another cases. Case 10239485 (This case was not roted to the appropriate party as I think the person helping on this case did not understand the real issue). Case 10291756 (This case ended up being not at all helpful. The person never responded.).

I need this case escalated to a high priority as this is happening intermittently in our production box.
Case Description: Frequent Salesforce API login issues in production and sandbox environments.

This has been reported twice via 2 another cases. Case 10239485 (This case was not roted to the appropriate party as I think the person helping on this case did not understand the real issue). Case 10291756 (This case ended up being not at all helpful. The person never responded.).

I need this case escalated to a high priority as this is happening intermittently in our production box.