• Confident Governance

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have created one Apex Controller, from which I am controlling the standard visualforce page. Now the problem is that I want to refresh the page within the class. I don’t have any visualforce pages I want to refresh the standard page of Salesforce from class. So, if anybody knows please let me know that.

Thanks,
Susan
Hi,

How to fetch content of Word file in string. Because now I am getting all content in Blob but I am not able to fetch it in string. 

I can fetch all content of text file but the same code is not working for word or excel. I tried conversion code from blob to string but it is not working.

I also tried to encode and decode the content of file,but it is also not working. As encoded file dosent exactly converts into original contents after decode.

Basically I want to read the content of all MSoffice files posted on chatter.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Can you plaese give me suggestion how can I read the content of  doc, .docx, .xls, .pdf of uploaded file in apex.

Thanks.
Hi,

I want to access my Chat messages from my Apex Class. So, I need to access the object of chat message. So If anybody knows how to access the chat message. Please suggest me the solution.

Thanks
Hi,

Is there any option to fetch file name and  extention in FeedComment SObject. I am trying to fetch the name and  extention to block file.

So any one know the solution. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks
Hi,

Is there any option to fetch file extention in ContentVersion SObject. I am trying to fetch the extention to block file.

Thanks.
Hi,

I want to access my Chat messages from my Apex Class. So, I need to access the object of chat message. So If anybody knows how to access the chat message. Please suggest me the solution.

Thanks
Hi,
I have created one Apex Controller, from which I am controlling the standard visualforce page. Now the problem is that I want to refresh the page within the class. I don’t have any visualforce pages I want to refresh the standard page of Salesforce from class. So, if anybody knows please let me know that.

Thanks,
Susan
Hi,

How to fetch content of Word file in string. Because now I am getting all content in Blob but I am not able to fetch it in string. 

I can fetch all content of text file but the same code is not working for word or excel. I tried conversion code from blob to string but it is not working.

I also tried to encode and decode the content of file,but it is also not working. As encoded file dosent exactly converts into original contents after decode.

Basically I want to read the content of all MSoffice files posted on chatter.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Can you plaese give me suggestion how can I read the content of  doc, .docx, .xls, .pdf of uploaded file in apex.

Thanks.

I want to access my Chat messages from my Apex Class. So, I need to access the object of chat message  so If anybody knows how to access the chat message. Please suggest me the solution

Thanks
Nirav
Hi,

Is there any option to fetch file extention in ContentVersion SObject. I am trying to fetch the extention to block file.

Thanks.