• Confident Governance

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have exported all the Files from the Salesforce and I have also created the Developer Sandbox. Now I want to upload it to the Sandbox.
Now my question is How can I upload the Chatter Files, I don't want to do it manually. Is there any other way through Data Loader or another tool?

Please Guide

Thanks
Nirav
I uploaded a package to AppExchange (in my private listing) and just realized that I didn't want "Macro Layout" to be in my package.  I went to the Developer org to removed those page layouts from the managed package, but there wasn't a remove option on page layout in the package components.

Why can't I remove the page layouts?  Please help.
Thanks
Nirav
Hi,
I have created one package and have uploaded the package successfully, but when I am trying to install it using the link it is giving me error
I am able to Install the package one Enterprise Edition org without any error but when I am trying to install the package in another Enterprise Edition it is giving error "Invalid Package: This package is not yet available. Please try again later or contact the package owner.
Please find the attached is the screenshot of the error I am getting during the installation
Package Installation Error Screenshot
Please advise, it's very urgent
Thanks
Nirav
I want to do integration between salesforce and twitter so that I can bring and store tweets in Salesforce. I have done some research but I am not able to decide from where to start, can somebody just outline the steps in sequence which I should follow in order to accomplish it. I know that Oauth has to be implemented and I am already trying to understand it and then some Tweeter API has to be used, from where can I get the tweeter API and which API will allow me to establish connection

Thanks
Nirav
Hi,
I had created one package and but it gives the duplicate component errors while installing and because of that I have removed the duplicate components and again tried to upload it, but it gives error saying that contact Salesforce Support team and they said to add that components again and if we do that we may again have that duplication error
If anyone know please suggest me the solution
Thanks
Nirav
Hi,
I have created one VF page which allows users to create schedule on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis, which is working perfectly fine, now I am trying to add option of Start Date and End Date for all schedule i.e. I want to give ability to user that he/she can start schedule on specific day and can end on specific day for e.g. the Schedule is Daily, Start Date is 01/Jan/2015 and End Date is 05/Feb/2015 then the schedule must be executed for 36 times (01 Jan to 05 Feb) and after 05th Feb the schedule must be terminated
If anyone knows how to do this using Apex please help me
Thanks
Nirav
Hi,
I have created one object for Private Message where I retrive all the Private Message that has been sent and recieve, the messages are also retriving successfully but the problem is that it takes more time to retrive i.e. for eg. if I have sended one message to someone and when I go to private message object the message dosent show their, but after sometimes the message is retrived successfully.
So, if anyone knows how to solve this please let me know

Thanks
Nirav
Hi,
I have created trigger on the sObject ContentDocument (before delete) and contentVersion (before insert, after insert). We want to create test class for these triggers. While inserting ContentVersion we are getting 'FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION' error. For contentDocument we have tried to fetch exising ContentDocument using SOQL and tried to delete it, but it does't work. Please help me to write correct test method for contentVersion and ContentDocument.
Thanks
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me that what is the use of Custom Settings? I had created one Visualforce page which contains one Pageblocktable which have six columns, now I want to sort the data by clicking on column header so, when user clicks on column header than the data should be sorted in "Ascending" or "Descending" order.

So, my question is, is it possible through Custom Settings? If it is not than tell me any other way to do that.

Thanks
Nirav

I want to access my Chat messages from my Apex Class. So, I need to access the object of chat message  so If anybody knows how to access the chat message. Please suggest me the solution

Thanks
Nirav

I want to access my Chat messages from my Apex Class. So, I need to access the object of chat message  so If anybody knows how to access the chat message. Please suggest me the solution

Thanks
Nirav
Hi,
I have exported all the Files from the Salesforce and I have also created the Developer Sandbox. Now I want to upload it to the Sandbox.
Now my question is How can I upload the Chatter Files, I don't want to do it manually. Is there any other way through Data Loader or another tool?

Please Guide

Thanks
Nirav
I uploaded a package to AppExchange (in my private listing) and just realized that I didn't want "Macro Layout" to be in my package.  I went to the Developer org to removed those page layouts from the managed package, but there wasn't a remove option on page layout in the package components.

Why can't I remove the page layouts?  Please help.
Thanks
Nirav
Hi,
I have created one package and have uploaded the package successfully, but when I am trying to install it using the link it is giving me error
I am able to Install the package one Enterprise Edition org without any error but when I am trying to install the package in another Enterprise Edition it is giving error "Invalid Package: This package is not yet available. Please try again later or contact the package owner.
Please find the attached is the screenshot of the error I am getting during the installation
Package Installation Error Screenshot
Please advise, it's very urgent
Thanks
Nirav
I want to do integration between salesforce and twitter so that I can bring and store tweets in Salesforce. I have done some research but I am not able to decide from where to start, can somebody just outline the steps in sequence which I should follow in order to accomplish it. I know that Oauth has to be implemented and I am already trying to understand it and then some Tweeter API has to be used, from where can I get the tweeter API and which API will allow me to establish connection

Thanks
Nirav
Hi, 
I have a question regarding community deployment. We are developing community related features in our product. So some of our code includes the use of 'Network' object. While installing package with this code, the destination org requires community should be enabled otherwise it gives installation error. 
Is there any way to make the deployment of community features dynamic? 
i.e: If the destination org doesn't have community enabled then it will install the package without giving any error but community-related features won't be enabled (or installed). OR if destination org has community enabled then it will install the app with community-related features. 

Thanks, 
Sandip
  • March 17, 2015
Hi,
I have created trigger on the sObject ContentDocument (before delete) and contentVersion (before insert, after insert). We want to create test class for these triggers. While inserting ContentVersion we are getting 'FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION' error. For contentDocument we have tried to fetch exising ContentDocument using SOQL and tried to delete it, but it does't work. Please help me to write correct test method for contentVersion and ContentDocument.
Thanks
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me that what is the use of Custom Settings? I had created one Visualforce page which contains one Pageblocktable which have six columns, now I want to sort the data by clicking on column header so, when user clicks on column header than the data should be sorted in "Ascending" or "Descending" order.

So, my question is, is it possible through Custom Settings? If it is not than tell me any other way to do that.

Thanks
Nirav