Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
<apex:selectRadio value="{!question.selVal}" layout="pageDirection">
    <apex:selectOptions value="{!question.options}"/>
</apex:selectRadio>

I want to give numbering for the radio button options. Suppose if there are 3 values before each option I want to display the number.
Example:
1. [radionbutton]Option1
2. [radionbutton]Option2
3. [radionbutton]Option3

Please help me.

Thanks,
Srinu
User-added image

Not able to find any attributes to increase the size of the multi select picklist in lightning component.
Please let me know if there is any work around.

Thanks.
@AuraEnabled
	public static List<String> getFieldsLst(String selectedObject) {
		Map<String, Schema.SObjectType> schemaMap = Schema.getGlobalDescribe();
        Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldMap = schemaMap.get(selectedObject).getDescribe().fields.getMap();
        /*Map<String,String> fieldLabelNameMap = new Map<String,String>();
		for(Schema.SObjectField sfield : fieldMap.Values()) {
			schema.describefieldresult dfield = sfield.getDescribe();
			fieldLabelNameMap.put(dfield.getLabel(),dfield.getname());			
		}*/
        List<String> fieldLabelLst = new List<String>{'test1','test2'};
        //fieldLabelLst.addAll(fieldLabelNameMap.keyset());
		return fieldLabelLst;
	}
Due to the line '
Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldMap = schemaMap.get(selectedObject).getDescribe().fields.getMap();' my method is returning null.
Please help me out.

Thanks.
Contact OWD: controlled by parent.
Account OWD: Public Read/Write.
My Role: Higher in hiearachy.
Profile: I have Create, Read permissions on Contact.
Query: able to fetch the record from the query tool.

User interface: not able to open the record gettting following error -
Insufficient Privileges
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. 

Tried login with owenr and created by user of the contact record, not able to open getting same error.

Please help me to understand this.
Is it possible to capture bounced emails in SendEmailResult?
Reference: Visualforce Developer guide
The constructor methods on the associated custom controller or controller extension classes are called, instantiating the controller objects.
The action attribute on the <apex:page> component is evaluated, and all other method calls, such as getting or setting a property value, are made.

But in some blogs I am seeing the order as constructor, getter methods and page action method respectively.

But from the Visualforce developer guide it should be constructon, page action method and getter methods respectively.

Please help me with my confusion?
Reference - Visualforce Developer guide
Although custom controllers and controller extension classes execute in system mode and thereby ignore user permissions
and field-level security, you can choose whether they respect a user's organization-wide defaults, role hierarchy, and sharing rules
by using the with sharing keywords in the class definition.

will with sharing apply field-level security and create, read, update and delete permissions of the current logged in user? From the above statement I am thinking it won't apply but in some blogs I am seeing that with sharing applies DML and field-level security also.

Please guide me which is correct.

@AuraEnabled
	public static List<String> getFieldsLst(String selectedObject) {
		Map<String, Schema.SObjectType> schemaMap = Schema.getGlobalDescribe();
        Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldMap = schemaMap.get(selectedObject).getDescribe().fields.getMap();
        /*Map<String,String> fieldLabelNameMap = new Map<String,String>();
		for(Schema.SObjectField sfield : fieldMap.Values()) {
			schema.describefieldresult dfield = sfield.getDescribe();
			fieldLabelNameMap.put(dfield.getLabel(),dfield.getname());			
		}*/
        List<String> fieldLabelLst = new List<String>{'test1','test2'};
        //fieldLabelLst.addAll(fieldLabelNameMap.keyset());
		return fieldLabelLst;
	}
Due to the line '
Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldMap = schemaMap.get(selectedObject).getDescribe().fields.getMap();' my method is returning null.
Please help me out.

Thanks.
How can i delete a record on click of Delete button?
 User-added image

Thank you
Jagan
Hello Buddies,

Iam preparing for 501 exam, in many of the blogs i collected many questions. Some of the below questions am not able to answer. Will you give me the answers for these.
Q1) How can multiple Force.com developers colloborate as a team? Select Only 2options
A) Store metadata definitions in a version control system.
B) Share application source code with third parties using AppExchange publishing.
C) Create a seperate a sandbox for each developer.
D) Save historical version of every metadata component on the Force.com Servers.

Q2) What is a best practice when writing unit tests?  Select 2 options only
A) Leverage Existing Organizational data in test execution to validate data-specific reasons.
B) Develop unit test, which cover upto 50% of classes an triggers.
C) Leverage the startTest and stopTest static methods to test governor limits.
D) Test governors for triggers by using many records when performing DML.

Q3) What is a best practice of testMethods? Only one option
A) Assert the behavior of the application on all test Scenarios.
B) Query up existing records to use in tests rather than creating new records in the testMethod.
C) Write atleast one bulk test for every functionality that tests Large data volumes for applicable use cases.
D) The testMethod should make multiple startTest and stopTest statements to start and stop multiple test scenarios.

Q4) A financial company provides financial services to individuals with high net worth.They use Salesforce CRM to track their client interactions. In a Developer Sand box, they enhanced custom businesss logic to remind their account managers about important dates, such as birthdays and anniversaries, for any client or member of a client's household.
How should the financial company roll out their Force.com application from the Developer Sandbox to the account managers?
A) by exporting the application as a .csv file.
B) by deploying the application using metadata files.
C) by publishing the application as a package.
D) by using Salesforce to Salesforce.

Q5) Which environment should be used to debug data-related issues reported in an active production organization?
A) Partial Data Sandbox
B) Developer Pro Sandbox
C) Full Sandbox
Developer Sandbox.

Q6) A Java Program running on a UNIX machine needs to access Salesforce data? What could be used to accomplish this? Only 2options
A) Force.com SOAP API
B) Visualforce pages.
C) Apex trigger
D) Custom Apex Web Services

Q7) Which environment is appropriate for developing a new Force.com application for sale or distribution? Only one option
A) Developer Sandbox
B) Salesforce Commerce edition
C) Full Sandbox
D) Partial Data Sandbox