• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have years of experience in Administration and Visual Force/Apex development of complex salesforce.com orgs.

I am available for remote consulting, please write to UsefulDeveloper@gmail.com.

Regards
Hi All

I am a salesorce developer with 5 years experience in salesforce.I like salesforce so much that it has become my hobby.I like writting triggers,controllers and pages and like to do lots of research on it to find and explore new things in salesforce and do tough tasks.If any one interested to give me work you need not worry if i am going to finish it or not .I have nothing else to do other than salesforce .So please help me live my passion and make my hobby interesting.If you want to know furthur details about my availability and hourly rate please contact me to my gmail or skype

gmail:salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
Ive been doing salesforce.com implementation, integration, development, administration and continued support for about 7 years.  Email me if you have some work. 

If you are in Boston we can meet face to face.

clintjohnson119@gmail.com
Hi all,

I live in Honduras, Central America. 

I have 5+ years with Administrator and Developer. I'm Developer - 401 Certified.

I am preferably looking for remote work; but I can also consider relocating to USA.

I have a problem with my english (60% fluid), but I can read very well.

My email adress is miguel.chinchilla@alcance.hn.

Best Regards.
I help companies customize salesforce.com to meet their business goals. I am based out of St Augustine, FL and can travel from time to time. Please find more details about me and how I have helped other companies I have worked with at www.sfdcadvisor.com.

Thank you,
michael@sfdcadvisor.com

No agencies please.

Hello, 

I'm Raj currently in Arizona USA. I'm a Salesforce Developer/Administrator/Business Analyst/ Technical Design & Lead with over 5 years of experience. I'm always on a hunt to build my horizons inside Salesforce. I'm available to work for anyone on a Partime Remote(25-35) hours per week or Per Development Task basis on 1099 MISC. I have an immense hands on experience in every aspect of Salesforce.com which includes Apex, VF, External System Integrations(REST or SOAP), HTML, CSS, JAVA Script etc. Feel free to contact me on srikanthsalesforce@gmail.com for any other information. 

FYI - I dont have any team nor I belong to any private consulting company. 

Thanks, 
Raj.

Looking for a Developer with extensive APEX and Visual Force experience for a very interesting eCommerce project. 

This would be a 1 project situation with potential for on going work for maintanence and other projects depending on how the first one goes. 

Must have extensive experience dealing with Custom Objects, webservice calls, chron jobs, eCommerce experience is highly desireable. 

This potential applicant will be heavily involved in explicitly documenting the development work completed. 

Ideal candidate would be located near Salt Lake city, but remote work is certainly acceptable so long that you are located in the Continental US.