• Ikumbi Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I started to use BrainEngine Cloud studio and was trying the online service until it's unavailable for few days now.
I tried to contact BrainEngine but had no response.
Has someone any news from BrainEngine guys ?

Hi,

i'm facing a problem with the Enterprise WSDL and the definition of the upsert method.
Importing WSDL in webmethods (it's also true with SOAPUI), the generated upsert request does not contain the attribute "type" in the sObjects element.
The generated request is as follow:
<soapenv:Body>
      <urn:upsert>
         <urn:externalIDFieldName>?</urn:externalIDFieldName>
         <!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
         <urn:sObjects>
            <urn1:fieldsToNull>?</urn1:fieldsToNull>
            <urn1:Id>?</urn1:Id>
         </urn:sObjects>
      </urn:upsert>
   </soapenv:Body>

And what webmethods is expected is:
<soapenv:Body>
      <urn:upsert>
         <urn:externalIDFieldName>?</urn:externalIDFieldName>
         <urn:sObjects type="?">
            <urn1:fieldsToNull>?</urn1:fieldsToNull>
            <urn1:Id>?</urn1:Id>
         </urn:sObjects>
      </urn:upsert>
   </soapenv:Body>

As the way webmethods is used, point and click generated callouts, we cannot modify callout adding the type attribute to the sObjects element.
Has anyone ever experienced such a problem?
Has someone an idea for a workaround?

Hi,

I'm developping a push notification system for a mobile application. As thousands of users can access to the mobile application, I'd like to send notifications only to users who have already connected once with the app.
I've seen these informations are displayed in Administration Setup with the ConnectedApp OAuth User's Usage.
I can also get these informations from a Identity Users Report by creating a report type based on User->Identity Event Logs.

My question is, is it possible to get these informations through apex, using api or soql query?

Regards,
Yohann
Hi,
Using Jitterbit dataloader I am trying to Insert txt and csv files as attachments to Account record in SF. I am following all the steps recommended steps given by them to do this and after I do the insert operation, Jitterbit Data loader gives me success for all records uploaded.

When I go into Salesforce, all the attachment records have been created but there is no picture in the attachment. The file is empty (24 bytes) or (54 bytes).

I have tried with insert function several times with the same results. I used a CSV with columns: ParentID, Name, Body with values

001m0000007LvGmAAK,
TestAttachments (11).txt,
C:\Documents and Settings\rajesh.nagandla\Desktop\CC\TEST JB\Large Files test\TestAttachments (11).txt

I check the body (local file path) and it is OK.

Please help.
Trying to do a simple swap to replace an SOQL statement in my Apex with something that is generated from a string.

Here is what I'm looking at:

String AccountSOQLString = 'Select ownerid from account where ownerid=:search.ownerid'
//		List<Account> ownerAccs = Database.query(AccountSOQLString);

The above does not work.

List<Account> ownerAccs = [Select ownerid from account where ownerid=:search.ownerid];

This does work.

The aim is to eventually have the string built up with a series of IF statements (which in itself is another sticking point it seems).

I'll start with the current sticking point though, any help?