• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, we've just tried to ask salesforce via a case why an Apex job is marked as aborted by User (when each User denies such knowledge) and they seem to think it's a developer request and pointed us here.

Case #11212305
Original request:
Hi, please can you let me know why the batch was "Aborted By User" as no one has aborted a job. Also can you state what the underlying error is - if there is one?
Apex Job Id: 7072000000vWcRV

Since this is an internal issue, I'm assuming the only folks who can help us the Salesforce employees who patrol these boards?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
As per your response I am reqiesting action via these public support boards.
Please can you enable stacktrace on our managed package for our customers org. See case# 10399158 for further info.
Hi, we've just tried to ask salesforce via a case why an Apex job is marked as aborted by User (when each User denies such knowledge) and they seem to think it's a developer request and pointed us here.

Case #11212305
Original request:
Hi, please can you let me know why the batch was "Aborted By User" as no one has aborted a job. Also can you state what the underlying error is - if there is one?

Since this is an internal issue, I'm assuming the only folks who can help us the Salesforce employees who patrol these boards?

Thanks in advance.

Case #11212305
Original request:

Thanks in advance.

As many of you have discovered, our developer community is awesome. The wealth of knowledge here is phenomenal. This is an all volunteer community and people who take the time to help and post answers do so totally on their own initiative. With that said when someone provides the right answer to your question please take the time to mark their answer as the accepted solution. Also give them a kudos if they've really gone the extra mile to help out. Show some love ;)