• Senior software Engineer
  • Persistent System

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to highlight when a case has multiple approvers and it is pending on  Approver 1
I have one requirement like this:- 
  • Create a visualforce page  and show a list of all employee records.
  • On clicking a record it should show the detail page of the employee in the same page below the list.
  • Employee Name should be a link. On clicking on the link, a new VF page containing a form should open and should display the employee data. All the fields should be editable. Use should be able to save the employee.
  • The form should have a back button to navigate back to the employee list page.
Create a Visualforce page that uses Contact Standard Set Controller to display all contacts in the org.
Declare and populate array of string containing month names viz. January, February

How can i delete/update  mass records for custom object  without using data loader. Right now i am only see these option for standard object.  
I have one requirement like this:- 
  • Create a visualforce page  and show a list of all employee records.
  • On clicking a record it should show the detail page of the employee in the same page below the list.
  • Employee Name should be a link. On clicking on the link, a new VF page containing a form should open and should display the employee data. All the fields should be editable. Use should be able to save the employee.
  • The form should have a back button to navigate back to the employee list page.
Declare and populate array of string containing month names viz. January, February