• Managing Consultant
  • KDC Technology Inc.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 I  bombed out on #2.  It says to Update the existing Opportunity Stages to only these values, which I did. I got rid of old values by replacing them with new values.    However, I got the error that said it did not appear that I had the correct picklist values.  Should I have created the values and just added them to the stages picklist and kept old ones?  Should I have created a new record type then created new picklist values (doubt this one).  What gives.  I know it's right and kind of irritated that now I won't get the Ascent badge.
Working on the Create Acconts and Affiliations module and the video player has an access denied error.

Black box with this message:

Access Denied
This player has restricted access.

I  bombed out on #2.  It says to Update the existing Opportunity Stages to only these values, which I did. I got rid of old values by replacing them with new values.    However, I got the error that said it did not appear that I had the correct picklist values.  Should I have created the values and just added them to the stages picklist and kept old ones?  Should I have created a new record type then created new picklist values (doubt this one).  What gives.  I know it's right and kind of irritated that now I won't get the Ascent badge.