• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Requirements are stating they don't want users to edit HTML Templates after they have been entered into the email. Is it even possible to prevent editing an HTML Template in the SendEmail operation?  Note that I have marked the HTML Body as Read Only on the EmailMessage object's page layout, but I can still edit the HTML Template. Profile Object Settings for the EmailMessage object do not allow editing of the Read and Edit settings for it's fields, like HTML Body.

Many times a CSR does not acquire the prospect's Last Name when creating a new Lead record. For this reason I need a way to pre-populate the Lead's Last Name field with a value like "Customer" so the new record can be saved, as Last Name is a required field. The CSR can always overwrite the Last Name field value either before or after saving the initial record. I tried to create a workflow that adds the text "Customer" to the Lead's Last Name field if the value in the Last Name field was just the letter "a", but it is firing and overwriting any value entered into the Last Name field upon saving the record. The workflow was set to fire only when a new record was created. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
My matrix report needs to calculate the percentage by RowCount for each column value against the total RowCount for that row. My Formula is calculating a percent for each RowCount, but it is using the GRAND_SUMMARY as the denonimator instead of the row's Total RowCount.  What is the proper formula name that identifies the row total RowCount?  Following is my formula that is not giving the proper percent:
RowCount(PARENTGROUPVAL(RowCount,ROW_GRAND_SUMMARY,COLUMN_GRAND_SUMMARY)
This formula calculates the individual RowCount divided by the GRAND SUMMARY.  How can I change the GRAND SUMMARY to be the row's Total RowCount instead of a GRAND SUMMARY value?
Following is a screen shot of the report:
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
We need to auto-populate the Name field on a Log a Call record, which can be created from the Case, Contact, Account, and Opportunity pages.I am not a developer so I am using the Process Builder to address this need.  I was able to create a Process Builder for the Task object to populate the Name field on a Case record, but I have not figured out how to include the other objects in the process.  Any help will be appreciated greatly.
In the Trailhead module "Combine the Power of Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer "- How does one create the "sObjects Variable | Opportunity | StageName" in an autolaunched flow?  There are no instructions in the module on how to do this.  The directions given in the module do not work: 
From the Palette tab, drag an Assignment element onto the canvas.
Name it Update Opportunity Fields.
Set the stage to Prospecting.
   For Variable, select SOBJECT VARIABLES | opportunity | StageName.
   For Operator, select equals.
   For Value, select PICKLIST VALUES | Prospecting.
I have been using Trailhead for some time and have one badge and several additional Modules completed.  I just logged into Trailhead with mypersonal developer edition instance (garypayne53@gmail.com on na14.salesforce.com) and Trilhead is showing me a a newbie with a "Gary Payne 2" username and 0% completion rating on all of the Modules.  How do i recover the points and completions I have done already?
In the Trailhead module "Combine the Power of Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer "- How does one create the "sObjects Variable | Opportunity | StageName" in an autolaunched flow?  There are no instructions in the module on how to do this.  The directions given in the module do not work: 

Many times a CSR does not acquire the prospect's Last Name when creating a new Lead record. For this reason I need a way to pre-populate the Lead's Last Name field with a value like "Customer" so the new record can be saved, as Last Name is a required field. The CSR can always overwrite the Last Name field value either before or after saving the initial record. I tried to create a workflow that adds the text "Customer" to the Lead's Last Name field if the value in the Last Name field was just the letter "a", but it is firing and overwriting any value entered into the Last Name field upon saving the record. The workflow was set to fire only when a new record was created. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
My matrix report needs to calculate the percentage by RowCount for each column value against the total RowCount for that row. My Formula is calculating a percent for each RowCount, but it is using the GRAND_SUMMARY as the denonimator instead of the row's Total RowCount.  What is the proper formula name that identifies the row total RowCount?  Following is my formula that is not giving the proper percent:
RowCount(PARENTGROUPVAL(RowCount,ROW_GRAND_SUMMARY,COLUMN_GRAND_SUMMARY)
This formula calculates the individual RowCount divided by the GRAND SUMMARY.  How can I change the GRAND SUMMARY to be the row's Total RowCount instead of a GRAND SUMMARY value?
Following is a screen shot of the report:
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
We need to auto-populate the Name field on a Log a Call record, which can be created from the Case, Contact, Account, and Opportunity pages.I am not a developer so I am using the Process Builder to address this need.  I was able to create a Process Builder for the Task object to populate the Name field on a Case record, but I have not figured out how to include the other objects in the process.  Any help will be appreciated greatly.