• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We recently started using Clicktools to create surveys and have completed the integration in Salesforce.

My question is as follows:

Is there a way to deploy surveys in Salesforce to send them from Salesforce?

We have identified a 1K plus list of contacts that we would like to survey but it appears that there are some limitations for the number of contacts that can be surveyed at once through the Mass E-mail tool.

Could there be a way of adding a checkbox next to each contact with a "Select all" and main Send button in a report view, Campaign or Contact view to survey them at once?

Thanks!

Hi,

I created an Accounts report to list all active accounts but would also like to be able to identify the accounts where a specific Contact Role is missing.

For example: We have a Role for Contacts called "Executive Sponsor" and would like to identify the accounts that do not have contacts with that Role.

I tried a cross-filter: Accounts without Contact Roles (with a sub) Role equals "Executive Sponsor". I was hoping that this would yield to accounts "without" an Executive Sponsor contact role but it did not as it rendered accounts that do have an Executive Sponsor.

Is it possible to identify accounts where specific Contact Roles are missing? Could this perhaps require a different type of reporting or a Custom Role Object?

I would appreciate any help on the subject.

Thanks!
Hi,

I need assistance with some features found in Salesforce's Success Community vs. the standard Communitities that one can build in Salesforce as an organization for their clients.

We have a created a Community page in Salesforce and would like to be able to implement the ability to click on a person's profile and generate (see) all the "Questions and Answers" threads posted by the unique user.

I see that the feature is enabled in Salesforce's Success Community and we would like to enable it in our community as well. There appear to be distinct differences between: Chatter Feed vs. Questions/Answers and the documentation that one can find is always associated to Chatter feed but "Questions & Answers" is different.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jose
Hi,

Is it possible to pin a question so that it always shows at the top of a given discussion room (zone)? If so, what are the best practices to get this accomplished? Most information I have found discusses flagging Answers as best reply but there is nothing on pinning an actual Question.

Thanks!

Jose
Hi,

I need assistance with some features found in Salesforce's Success Community vs. the standard Communitities that one can build in Salesforce as an organization for their clients.

We have a created a Community page in Salesforce and would like to be able to implement the ability to click on a person's profile and generate (see) all the "Questions and Answers" threads posted by the unique user.

I see that the feature is enabled in Salesforce's Success Community and we would like to enable it in our community as well. There appear to be distinct differences between: Chatter Feed vs. Questions/Answers and the documentation that one can find is always associated to Chatter feed but "Questions & Answers" is different.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jose