• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 When attempting to deploy an approval process from one org to another, I receive the following error:

Approval step Supervisor_Approval references Supervisor_Approval, which doesn't exist as a queue

However, Supervisor_Approval exists as a queue. I am able to view it in Setup -> Manage Users -> Queues and use it if I create a new approval step in a new approval process.

I get the same error using the MetaData API and Change Sets.  The approval process is the only item included in either the package or the change set.

When attempting to deploy an approval process from one org to another, I receive the following error:

Approval step Supervisor_Approval references Supervisor_Approval, which doesn't exist as a queue

However, Supervisor_Approval exists as a queue. I am able to view it in Setup -> Manage Users -> Queues and use it if I create a new approval step in a new approval process.

I get the same error using the MetaData API and Change Sets.  The approval process is the only item included in either the package or the change set.