• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 
I want to update Account ID of existing Residential Loan Application record. I tried to update with new account and getting an error as "You can't change the account associated with an existing residential loan application."

It seems like a standard validation as part of fsc package. 
can anyone provide me workaround or solution for issue? 
I am configuring the SSO in my sandbox. I have the all the settings for Identity provider org and Service Provider Org. I have use the SAML Identity Type as "Federation ID". To complete the configuration, i need to set the Federation ID in User. I tried to enter the email id  but it not update in user details page. 

Kindly help on this. Thank you
In visualforce flow (Flow Designer), I lookup one custom object 'Example__c' with certain conditions and add the Id of the matched records ("Example__c.Id") into collection variable matchedIds. Once completed the first lookup, again lookup the another custom object 'Example2__c' with condition "Example2__c.Ref_Id__c" contains matchedIds. Here Ref_Id__c is Id of Example__c object. 

I will use the result of second lookup as dynamic choice for Multi-select picklist. Problem is second lookup is not working because, collection variable is not shown in lookup filter value. How to assign the collection variable to Id for Fast lookup.

I tried these cases :

1. Create the variable listOfIds and add the list of Ids from each iteration and compare the Example2__c Object 's Id

[Id equals listOfIds] and even i tried [Id contains listOfIds] in Fast Lookup elements.

I  want to know to iterate the collection variable or how to filter the Id of custom object with collection value (list of Ids). ??

Thanks..
Hi,

I need to create the dropdownlist dynamically in visual flow based on user input. For ex: need to create 4 dropdownlist in flow screen element, if user enter value "4" in input text box.

Regards,

Vikram.