• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I Loged as a system administrator in salesforce sandbox test organization. when i logged as a user from developer and if i logged out, the complete session will be logged out can any one tell me why it happens and how to resolve this problem.

Regards,
Abhinav.
Greetings of the day,
                          I Would like to Create a Visualforce Page as same as Gmail. But I need to achieve those functionality by using Custom Controller Only. Can any one please Suggest me With the code.

Thanks&Regards,
Abhinav
HI All,
      I am Creating a Visualforce Page in that I Have To date fields Start Date and End Date. Now My Requirement is to not Accepting Previous date in Start Date field. so can any one plese help with the appropriate Code.

Thanks&Regards,
Abhinav

I would like to add Geolocation to my account Object based on Billing address and shipping address i would like to fetch the Latitude and Longitude. So can any one help me with the code to achieve this.

Thanks & Regards
Abhinav

Hi i am working on an object there i am creating two tasks by using workflows once when a new record is inserted and once we assign some employee to that record. now i need to know how i can change the status of a task to complete. am i achieve through Workflow or need to Write any trigger. if Possible please guide me with the code.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhinav
HI,

My requirement is to create an activity while Clicking on Submit Button can anyone please help me with code.

Thanks&Regards,
Abhinav.
Hi

I am creating a visualforce page there i have some picklists and fielddependencies in those, now my requirement is whenever i select a "Others" in a picklist i need to populate a Textfield. Can any one please suggest me the answer along with the code.

Thanks&Regards,
Abhinav.
I Need a Trigger To Update Campaign Field (Status) Based On Lead Field (Rating == 'Hot'). Can any one please help to do this...........

Thanks and Regards
Abhinav
Hi all, I Have Two Objects called Student and Payment Student is the Master Object and Payment is the Child Object In those i have a common field called Fee When i enter a Fee field in the parent object its child objects also fill with the same value so can any one tell me the code for this to achieve After Triggers
HI All,
      I am Creating a Visualforce Page in that I Have To date fields Start Date and End Date. Now My Requirement is to not Accepting Previous date in Start Date field. so can any one plese help with the appropriate Code.

Thanks&Regards,
Abhinav

I would like to add Geolocation to my account Object based on Billing address and shipping address i would like to fetch the Latitude and Longitude. So can any one help me with the code to achieve this.

Thanks & Regards
Abhinav

Hi i am working on an object there i am creating two tasks by using workflows once when a new record is inserted and once we assign some employee to that record. now i need to know how i can change the status of a task to complete. am i achieve through Workflow or need to Write any trigger. if Possible please guide me with the code.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhinav
I Need a Trigger To Update Campaign Field (Status) Based On Lead Field (Rating == 'Hot'). Can any one please help to do this...........

Thanks and Regards
Abhinav
Hi all, I Have Two Objects called Student and Payment Student is the Master Object and Payment is the Child Object In those i have a common field called Fee When i enter a Fee field in the parent object its child objects also fill with the same value so can any one tell me the code for this to achieve After Triggers