• 15 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a custom object and am needing to now create a custom related list inside of that object. I know i have to relate it with master-detail or lookup relationships but i don't know how to actually create a new related list to even have the option of relating it. The standard salesforce list of "log a call" is basically what i need under my new object but i need it to be for new features. I have the log a call related list in my object but i need a way of cloning or knowing how to create a new one. Can anyone share best practices?
I have created a custom object and am needing to now create a custom related list inside of that object. I know i have to relate it with master-detail or lookup relationships but i don't know how to actually create a new related list to even have the option of relating it. The standard salesforce list of "log a call" is basically what i need under my new object but i need it to be for new features. I have the log a call related list in my object but i need a way of cloning or knowing how to create a new one. Can anyone share best practices?