Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Apex Test Failures

Class Name: MassConvertLead
Method Name: MassConvertLead testMassConvertLead System.QueryException:
Error Message: List has no rows for assignment to SObject
Stack Trace: Class.MassConvertLead.testMassConvertLead: line 55, column 1

I recently changed a record type name and line 55 is pointing to something referencing the record type name as follows: 
Id recordTypeId = [Select Id From RecordType Where SObjectType = 'Lead' And Name = 'National Admissions Application'].Id;

I cannot get this to work at all. Can anyone offer any help? 

Thanks! 
I have a lead conversion process and I want to change the name of one of my record types. When I change it from my record type list-  it causes the apex class to return errors. How do I change the record type name within my apex class coding. I used the search magnifying glass icon to look up instances of the old name in the apex class and replaced with the new name but this does not seem to be working. 

Can anyone offer any advice here. i am at the beginning stages of learning to code with APEX.

Thanks!

Apex Test Failures

Class Name: MassConvertLead
Method Name: MassConvertLead testMassConvertLead System.QueryException:
Error Message: List has no rows for assignment to SObject
Stack Trace: Class.MassConvertLead.testMassConvertLead: line 55, column 1

I recently changed a record type name and line 55 is pointing to something referencing the record type name as follows: 
Id recordTypeId = [Select Id From RecordType Where SObjectType = 'Lead' And Name = 'National Admissions Application'].Id;

I cannot get this to work at all. Can anyone offer any help? 

Thanks! 
I have a lead conversion process and I want to change the name of one of my record types. When I change it from my record type list-  it causes the apex class to return errors. How do I change the record type name within my apex class coding. I used the search magnifying glass icon to look up instances of the old name in the apex class and replaced with the new name but this does not seem to be working. 

Can anyone offer any advice here. i am at the beginning stages of learning to code with APEX.

Thanks!