• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
IF you are working on CMS FORCE 2 please guide me how to start and how work on it, i have installed CMSFORCE2 app, created page template, created page but while page preview getting error something like formula field.
Hi all I am getting this error "Formula Expression is required on the action attributes" while working with CMSForce2?
I recently installed the app CMSForce 2, in hopes of being able to move visitor-entered information into a custom object in salesforce, like web-to-lead and web-to-case, except it would be web-to-object. I can install it succesfully, but when I go to set up a new page using a page template, it displays the following: "Formula Expression is required on the action attributes", and won't let me add or customize anything on the page. If you have succesfully used this application, and think you can help me out, I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
I recently installed the app CMSForce 2, in hopes of being able to move visitor-entered information into a custom object in salesforce, like web-to-lead and web-to-case, except it would be web-to-object. I can install it succesfully, but when I go to set up a new page using a page template, it displays the following: "Formula Expression is required on the action attributes", and won't let me add or customize anything on the page. If you have succesfully used this application, and think you can help me out, I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you.