• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce so I am not clear about test classes.
Can we write constructor inside test class or it is necessary to write method inside it ???
Hi folks,
Can anyone tell me what is profile and permission set and what is difference between profile and permission set

Thanks in advance
Karthick
hi,

how to i let Customer Community Login to access the force.com sites??

created a custom object called bank,how do i create an controller and vfp for creating a new record for bank object. all ready i have list,edit,delete functions in the controller.

*new to salesforce.

Hi all,
I was wondering if it was possible to make a custom button visible only on one list view? The button I have created is for Contacts however I have a wide range of list views and the button only relates to one. 

Many thanks.
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce so I am not clear about test classes.
Can we write constructor inside test class or it is necessary to write method inside it ???
I have a requirement in which when a record is created manually say on an object "customObject__c" a record is also cretaed on the "opportunity" object . I have done this by trigger. Now they want to create and also redirect the page to the newly created opportunity record edit page?? is it possible to add some code in trigger as i thought to use page reference but that dosenot seems to work. please help... 

This is my trigger---
trigger TriggerOnEngagementForCreatingNewOportunity on Engagement__c (after insert) {
    set<id> engIds=new set<id>();
    set<string> engIdscontact=new set<string>();
    string urls;
    map<id,id> contactAccount=new map<id,id>();
    map<id,id> engagementcontact=new map<id,id>();
    map<id,id> engagementAccount=new map<id,id>();
    List<Opportunity> comms = new List<Opportunity>();
    list<engagement__c> ab=[select Contact_Name__r.Account.Id,Contact_Name__r.Name from engagement__c where Id=:trigger.new];
    for(engagement__c abc:ab)
    {
      engIds.add(abc.Contact_Name__r.Account.Id) ;
        engIdscontact.add(abc.Contact_Name__r.Name);
    }

for(Engagement__c a : trigger.new)
    {

Opportunity comm = new Opportunity ();
        for(Id ii:engIds)
        {
        comm.AccountId=ii;
        }
        for(String ss: engIdscontact)
        {
        comm.Name=ss;
        }
        comm.Contact__c=a.Contact_Name__c;
        comm.CloseDate=system.today();

comm.StageName='Q4 2015';
        comm.Engagement__c=a.Id;
       comms.add(comm);     
    }
    insert comms;
    for(Opportunity opppp: comms)
    urls='https://cs8.salesforce.com/'+opppp.id+'/e?retURL=%2F'+opppp.id;
    public PageReference redirec()
    {
    system.debug('inside page reference');
    PageReference pageAccount = new PageReference('https://cs8.salesforce.com/006L0000005KSS2/e?retURL=%2F006L0000005KSS2');
    pageAccount.setRedirect(true);
    return pageAccount;
    }
}
I have installed the Survey Force app in both the dev and full sandbox orgs. Everything worked fine and installed in production where I am seeing the Authorization required page. I have verified the object permissions and vf pages are on the site user profile per the installation guide. Also, get the authorization required page when viewing as admin. It displays fine when viewing the active site home page (https://c.na12.visual.force.com/apex/TakeSurvey) but when I view from the default web address (http://missionpointhealth.force.com/survey) then the page does not display.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Hi folks,
Can anyone tell me what is profile and permission set and what is difference between profile and permission set

Thanks in advance
Karthick
hi,

how to i let Customer Community Login to access the force.com sites??

created a custom object called bank,how do i create an controller and vfp for creating a new record for bank object. all ready i have list,edit,delete functions in the controller.

*new to salesforce.