• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I’m running into an issue with the new lightning:recordForm component available in Summer ’18 when more than one separately-rendered component uses the same method to retrieve a different list of fields.

Basic example: Let’s say you have one component
<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,force:hasSObjectName" access="global" >
    <aura:attribute name="recordId" type="String" />
   <aura:attribute name="fields" type="List" default="HomePhone,DoNotCall,Fax,HasOptedOutOfFax"/>
                    <lightning:recordForm 
                                      recordId="{!v.recordId}" 
                                      objectApiName="Contact" 
                                      fields="{!v.fields}"
                                      columns="2"/>
</aura:component>
Then there is an identical component with different fields:
<aura:attribute name="fields" type="List" default="Name,Phone,Email,HasOptedOutOfEmail"/>
You then put these on a lightning record page for your contacts and put them within your Tabs (or Accordion) component. If both components are placed in the same tab, they both render fine when that tab becomes active.

Here’s the issue. If I put them into different tabs, only the one in the first of the tabs that is opened renders properly. When you open the second tab, the recordForm component returns an error: “This record could not be loaded because it includes too many formula fields with complex formulas….”

Has anyone else tried this? Is this expected functionality? Is there a workaround?
I created a login flow for the System Admin profile, that references an active flow. 
When I tried to login  to data loader from the remote desktop, I got the following error. 

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. 
Action failed: salesforceIdentity:lightningLoginFlow$controller$statusChange [Unable to get property 'Submit' of undefined or null reference] 
Callback failed: serviceComponent://ui.interaction.runtime.components.controllers.FlowRuntimeController/ACTION$executeAction 
Failing descriptor: {salesforceIdentity:lightningLoginFlow$controller$statusChange}"

Please note that when i didn;t have the login flow, I had no issue logging to Dataloader from remote desktop, it's only after creating a login flow. 
I’m running into an issue with the new lightning:recordForm component available in Summer ’18 when more than one separately-rendered component uses the same method to retrieve a different list of fields.

Basic example: Let’s say you have one component
<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,force:hasSObjectName" access="global" >
    <aura:attribute name="recordId" type="String" />
   <aura:attribute name="fields" type="List" default="HomePhone,DoNotCall,Fax,HasOptedOutOfFax"/>
                    <lightning:recordForm 
                                      recordId="{!v.recordId}" 
                                      objectApiName="Contact" 
                                      fields="{!v.fields}"
                                      columns="2"/>
</aura:component>
Then there is an identical component with different fields:
<aura:attribute name="fields" type="List" default="Name,Phone,Email,HasOptedOutOfEmail"/>
You then put these on a lightning record page for your contacts and put them within your Tabs (or Accordion) component. If both components are placed in the same tab, they both render fine when that tab becomes active.

Here’s the issue. If I put them into different tabs, only the one in the first of the tabs that is opened renders properly. When you open the second tab, the recordForm component returns an error: “This record could not be loaded because it includes too many formula fields with complex formulas….”

Has anyone else tried this? Is this expected functionality? Is there a workaround?
Hi All--

I'm new to Salesforce and am trying to build a VF page that will display 25 records and 5 Columns using the analytics api. I have gotten the following code to properly display the 25 records, however it only displays 2 columns (Property Name and Record Count). I have tried building the underlying report in matrix, summary, and tabular format...each with the same result. I believe there is something in the code that is limiting the display to 2 columns, but I can't figure it out. The columns I need displayed are all custom. 

Thanks in advance for your help! You don't know how amazing it will be if I get this down :)

<apex:page sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
    <apex:includeScript value="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js" />
    <apex:includeScript value="https://www.google.com/jsapi" />
    <script>
        google.load('visualization', '1', {
            'packages': ['table']
        });
        $(document).ready(function () {
            $.ajax('/services/data/v29.0/analytics/reports/{!$CurrentPage.parameters.reportId}', {
                beforeSend: function (xhr) {
                    xhr.setRequestHeader('Authorization', 'Bearer {!$Api.Session_ID}');
                },
                success: function (reportResult) {
                    var chartPoints = [];
                    $.each(reportResult.groupingsDown.groupings, function (index, value) {
                        chartPoints.push([value.label, reportResult.factMap[value.key + "!T"].aggregates[0].value]);
                    });
                    var options = {};
                    var labels = [
                        [
                        reportResult.reportExtendedMetadata.groupingColumnInfo[reportResult.reportMetadata.groupingsDown[0].name].label,
                        reportResult.reportExtendedMetadata.aggregateColumnInfo[reportResult.reportMetadata.aggregates[0]].label
                        ]
                    ];
                    var myData = google.visualization.arrayToDataTable(labels.concat(chartPoints));
                    var table = new google.visualization.Table(document.getElementById('table'));
                    table.draw(myData, {showRowNumber: false});
                }
            });
        });
    </script>
    <div id="table" style="height: 400px;width:400px;"></div>
</apex:page>