• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to auto-populate a formula text field only if it is currenlty blank. This allows it to not happen only when the record is created and it won't update if it is already populated. 
If 2 different profiles have access to the same report, why can 1 see the chart, but the other can't?
I need to duplicate the value in a lookup field to a text field. I'm having a hard time figuring out the formula. 
I have a forumula field that currenlty works perfectly; however, I need to add to it and I'm not sure how.
I am using it in a bid scorecard or Go/NoGo process. Each question answered contributes to the final score and determines if it is a Go or NoGo. For this, is works perfectly. I'm using the formula:
IF ( Total_Points__c >0.85,IMAGE ("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150y000002wOqE", "Green"), 
IF ( Total_Points__c >0.80,IMAGE ("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150y000002wOq9", "Yellow"), 
IMAGE ("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150y000002wOq4", "Red")))
For Example....
User-added image

However, it doesn't account for when the scorecard is incomplete or isn't completely filled out. For that, I've created another pic that shows "Incomplete".

If the formula shown above is based on scores, can I insert into the formula something that states that if any of the questions aren't filled out, then the "Go/NoGo Based on Bid Status %" would show the new "Incomplete" pic?
I have a forumula field that currenlty works perfectly; however, I need to add to it and I'm not sure how.
I am using it in a bid scorecard or Go/NoGo process. Each question answered contributes to the final score and determines if it is a Go or NoGo. For this, is works perfectly. I'm using the formula:
IF ( Total_Points__c >0.85,IMAGE ("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150y000002wOqE", "Green"), 
IF ( Total_Points__c >0.80,IMAGE ("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150y000002wOq9", "Yellow"), 
IMAGE ("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150y000002wOq4", "Red")))
For Example....
User-added image

However, it doesn't account for when the scorecard is incomplete or isn't completely filled out. For that, I've created another pic that shows "Incomplete".

If the formula shown above is based on scores, can I insert into the formula something that states that if any of the questions aren't filled out, then the "Go/NoGo Based on Bid Status %" would show the new "Incomplete" pic?