• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to this and trying to subscribe for Salesforce platform events through any Azure services or logic app/API. I explored many options and also did research but, couldn't able to establish a connection to the Salesforce platform event.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Lakshmi
In the platform event, I only see custom field datatypes with Text, Date, Checkbox and Number, but not an sobject type. I need to serialize my own class instance (which has accounts + contact list) and publish the object in json format.

I tried creating a custom text field (with name data__c) and assigned the  json serialized object to this field. But, the receiver side is getting the unnecessary quote since it's a string. I want to avoid that and just publish as an object only, can I do that?
// custom classes defined for json serialization
    class CustomAccount {
        String oper;
        List<Account> accountList;
        List<CustomContact> custContactList;       
    }
// creating an object 
customAccount ca = new CustomAccount();

// My new platform event, with assigning the json serialized data to data__c which a text field
Pltf_Notifications__e eve = new Pltf_Notifications__e();

eve.data__c = json.serialize(ca);
Now, at the receiver side the data__c is coming like start and ends with double quotes instead of just an object (which starts with curly brackets) like as follows:

User-added image

So one option is the receiver should take this quotes out and treat this as an object or other option sending it like an object itself. Request is, can we send as an object? Please help me here.

Thanks
Hi,  We are turning off the Gmail account. In this case, do we have do any setting changes in the Salesforce and do we have any impact on it?  
Emails will do auto forward to O365 even after our access to Gmail stops.
User-added image

We are using Dataloader for the importing the users data via command line. Also, I would like to Import data for another custom object, so how do I setup in the command line for an another object, in the dataloader?

Any suggestions, please. 

Thank You
Lakshmi.
Hi,

I am trying to upload a file from Library and getting below error message: 

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Apex trigger IntranetContents_ShareWithOtherLibrary caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: IntranetContents_ShareWithOtherLibrary: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing. Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when: 1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times): Class.Content_Sharing_Required_Readings.createRequiredReadingSharRecords: line 21, column 1".

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I am tryinng to use Data Loader command line via Server . 

But getting the below error: 

2015-10-05 15:09:33,868 ERROR [userUpsertProcess] action.AbstractAction handleEx
ception (AbstractAction.java:199) - Exception occured during loading
com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.LoadException: !DAORowUtil.errorLastRun!
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.util.DAORowUtil.handleError(DAORowUtil.java
:148)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.util.DAORowUtil.skipRowToStartOffset(DAORow
Util.java:141)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.AbstractLoadAction.initOperation(Abs
tractLoadAction.java:96)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.AbstractAction.execute(AbstractActio
n.java:117)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.controller.Controller.executeAction(Control
ler.java:120)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.run(ProcessRunner.jav
a:149)
a:100)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.ja
va:253)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\VXConnectADPLoaderProd\conf\userUps
ertProcess_lastRun.properties (Access is denied)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.LastRun.save(LastRun.java:116)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.Config.saveLastRun(Config.java:792)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.util.DAORowUtil.skipRowToStartOffset(DAORow
Util.java:136)
        ... 6 more
2015-10-05 15:09:33,868 ERROR [userUpsertProcess] progress.NihilistProgressAdapt
er doneError (NihilistProgressAdapter.java:58) - !DAORowUtil.errorLastRun!
2015-10-05 15:09:33,868 FATAL [main] process.ProcessRunner topLevelError (Proces
sRunner.java:238) - Unable to run process userUpsertProcess
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\VXConnectADPLoader
Prod\conf\userUpsertProcess_lastRun.properties (Access is denied)
a:162)
a:100)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.ja
va:253)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\VXConnectADPLoaderProd\conf\userUps
ertProcess_lastRun.properties (Access is denied)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.LastRun.save(LastRun.java:116)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.Config.saveLastRun(Config.java:792)
a:154)
        ... 2 more
Press any key to continue . . .

Any suggestions?

Currently when we are inviting, external users receive the email with their password are reset. The Salesforce email directs them to our custom domain/SSO page, which they will not be able to log into. Instead, I believe they should be directed to Login.salesforce.com to access their External/customer account when needed.

Is ther any way to redirect to login.salesforce.com for guest users?

Any suggestions please.
In the platform event, I only see custom field datatypes with Text, Date, Checkbox and Number, but not an sobject type. I need to serialize my own class instance (which has accounts + contact list) and publish the object in json format.

I tried creating a custom text field (with name data__c) and assigned the  json serialized object to this field. But, the receiver side is getting the unnecessary quote since it's a string. I want to avoid that and just publish as an object only, can I do that?
// custom classes defined for json serialization
    class CustomAccount {
        String oper;
        List<Account> accountList;
        List<CustomContact> custContactList;       
    }
// creating an object 
customAccount ca = new CustomAccount();

// My new platform event, with assigning the json serialized data to data__c which a text field
Pltf_Notifications__e eve = new Pltf_Notifications__e();

eve.data__c = json.serialize(ca);
Now, at the receiver side the data__c is coming like start and ends with double quotes instead of just an object (which starts with curly brackets) like as follows:

User-added image

So one option is the receiver should take this quotes out and treat this as an object or other option sending it like an object itself. Request is, can we send as an object? Please help me here.

Thanks
Hi,

I am trying to upload a file from Library and getting below error message: 

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Apex trigger IntranetContents_ShareWithOtherLibrary caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: IntranetContents_ShareWithOtherLibrary: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing. Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when: 1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times): Class.Content_Sharing_Required_Readings.createRequiredReadingSharRecords: line 21, column 1".

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.