• Member since 2014
  • Protobase

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I received email with subject "Warning: Page Views Are at 105% of Your Limit".
I found PDF with this limit value but I don't understand who I can check how many pages were view at this moment.
On path "Develop > Sites > ~Our site label~ I can see only block "24-Hour Usage History" with metrics: "Origin Bandwidth" and "Request Time". Where I can see the count of sales force page views?

Warning message from email:
Dear Administrator: Our records indicate that your Force.com sites are close to your organization's monthly page view limit. This limit is cumulative for all the sites within your organization. Your current usage is at 105% of your current monthly page view limit of 500,000. If you exceed your monthly page view limit for your organization, your Force.com sites may be shut down until the next calendar month.
  • August 20, 2014
I received email with subject "Warning: Page Views Are at 105% of Your Limit".
I found PDF with this limit value but I don't understand who I can check how many pages were view at this moment.
On path "Develop > Sites > ~Our site label~ I can see only block "24-Hour Usage History" with metrics: "Origin Bandwidth" and "Request Time". Where I can see the count of sales force page views?

Warning message from email:
Dear Administrator: Our records indicate that your Force.com sites are close to your organization's monthly page view limit. This limit is cumulative for all the sites within your organization. Your current usage is at 105% of your current monthly page view limit of 500,000. If you exceed your monthly page view limit for your organization, your Force.com sites may be shut down until the next calendar month.
  • August 20, 2014