• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,

I am trying to use communities in my org with custom login page.I got confused implementing this functionality.Please help me reg this.

1. I found an option in community management --> Administration --> Login & Regisreation to replace default login page with  community builder page or visulaforce page.

Image describing to change login page

2. When i referred Communites implementation guide(salesforce) they have mentioned to update an page named CommunitiesLogin and an class named CommunitiesLoginController to customize login page.

refer page 20 in this guide --> https://help.salesforce.com/help/pdfs/en/salesforce_communities_implementation.pdf​

Are these two different approached or both are needed to change the login page.

I tried to change the method in CommunitiesLoginController  class. but still i am not able to change my login page.

Please clarify me regarding this.

Thank you in advance 

Hi All,

I am using sforce.one.navigateToSObject method in one of my edit page. I am calling an javascript method from my custom button which inturns calls  this method and redirecting to an record.
i am editing the record in my VF page  and redirecting to its detail page with sforce.one.navigateToSObject method.
This method redirects  but does not refreshes the page with my updated value.

i have used Sfdc.canvas.publisher.publish({name: "publisher.close", payload:{refresh:"true"}}); also which did not help me.

please help me

Thanks in advance

Hi All,
I am receiving an error "URL No Longer Exists Error " in my salesforce1 app.in my sandbox(which was working previously but not now) but working in production.
Basically on click of that detail page button it redirects to an page which inturns redirects to another page.

I can see the following error in my browser console.

https://cs17--c.cs17.visual.force.com/apex/ManageofferingRedirect?id=00kg00…sfdcIFrameOrigin=https%3A%2F%2Fcs17.lightning.force.com&sfdcIFrameHost=web
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found).

But when i remove the cs17-- in URL and try manually it is working as expected.Please let me know why this instance appends and how to remove that.

thank you in advance

I have used the below code to fetch Details of the recordType(which i have passed as argument).but  I am able to fetch only 10 records of RecordTypePicklistValue in RecordType class. 

i.e The readresult class will provide Record type details in which i am able to fetch only 10 picklist fields of the record type.

MetadataService.MetadataPort service = createService();
service.timeout_x = 120000;
metadataService.ReadResult  objreadResult = service.readMetadata('RecordType',lstRecordTypes);

Please help me with this.

Thank you in advance.
I have to add an picklist value to an picklist using Metadata API. 
I was trying to use createMetadata() Method of Metadata API  but i was not able to find any example/ code of creating Metadata API By Apex .

Please let me know for any answers..

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

I am using sforce.one.navigateToSObject method in one of my edit page. I am calling an javascript method from my custom button which inturns calls  this method and redirecting to an record.
i am editing the record in my VF page  and redirecting to its detail page with sforce.one.navigateToSObject method.
This method redirects  but does not refreshes the page with my updated value.

i have used Sfdc.canvas.publisher.publish({name: "publisher.close", payload:{refresh:"true"}}); also which did not help me.

please help me

Thanks in advance

I have used the below code to fetch Details of the recordType(which i have passed as argument).but  I am able to fetch only 10 records of RecordTypePicklistValue in RecordType class. 

i.e The readresult class will provide Record type details in which i am able to fetch only 10 picklist fields of the record type.

MetadataService.MetadataPort service = createService();
service.timeout_x = 120000;
metadataService.ReadResult  objreadResult = service.readMetadata('RecordType',lstRecordTypes);

Please help me with this.

Thank you in advance.