• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have 2 objects which are master detail DR and DS. DR is master and DS is child.
There are few fields of DR and DS are shown on a single page via a third party app.
Below are the few fields from DR
  1. Gross Fee
  2. Gross Fee Allocated
  3. Gross Fee Unallocated
  4. And few fields which capture values on the bases of formula.
Fields from DS
  1. S Type
  2. Calculate S By
  3. S Amount
  4. S Percent
“S type” is a picklist and contains 7 values as below
  1. CR
  2. OTT
  3. OTT2
  4. OB
  5. LB
  6. ATE
  7. AT
User get these field created by a trigger in form of a table as shown below. Then he put in some values in different fields “Calculate S By”. “Calculate S By” field is picklist and has 2 values Amount and Percent. If user choose amount from then in the next column he will put the amount and if he choose percent then will put the Percentage.

S TypeCalculate S ByS AmountS PercentGross Fee Unallocated
CRAmount10000  
OTTPercent 5 
OTT2    
OB    
LB    
ATE    
AT    

Once user save the record the fields in which he has field the information will get update by 2 workflows. Whatever amount is mentioned in the table gets deducted from Gross Fee and shown in a Gross Fee Allocated and remaining amount shows in Gross fee Unallocated. Now the requirement is to fill the value mentioned in Gross fee Unallocated in “AT” field and Gross Fee Unallocated should be 0. I tried workflow however things are not working. Any help or suggestion will be appreciable.

I have a field web name on case object, which captures value like this Kumar, Anil @New Delhi, now I want to take out first and last name from this field. Eg: it should look like Anil Kumar. Can anyone suggest any formula or any other solution?
I want to integrate One Drive with Salesforce wherein user can only access selected files/folders in Salesforce. I have checked Files Connect however that's not the soluiton here because it gives access to or shows all the folder in Salesforce and then user can share specific files, which is not the requirement.
What I want is only specific file/folder should be shown in Salesforce and can be viewed and downloaded. Do not require Edit functionaloity.

So, is there a way to do the same via webservices or API in Salesforce.
I was doing the Traihead challenge  "Create a workflow rule that will update a field" and created the workflow filed update action and time based workflow, activated the workflow, however it giving below error 
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found."

I have already tried changing browser and even laptop.

Please see attached images. Kindly advise what can be done here.Error_Trailhead
Created workflow
We have 2 objects which are master detail DR and DS. DR is master and DS is child.
There are few fields of DR and DS are shown on a single page via a third party app.
Below are the few fields from DR
  1. Gross Fee
  2. Gross Fee Allocated
  3. Gross Fee Unallocated
  4. And few fields which capture values on the bases of formula.
Fields from DS
  1. S Type
  2. Calculate S By
  3. S Amount
  4. S Percent
“S type” is a picklist and contains 7 values as below
  1. CR
  2. OTT
  3. OTT2
  4. OB
  5. LB
  6. ATE
  7. AT
User get these field created by a trigger in form of a table as shown below. Then he put in some values in different fields “Calculate S By”. “Calculate S By” field is picklist and has 2 values Amount and Percent. If user choose amount from then in the next column he will put the amount and if he choose percent then will put the Percentage.

S TypeCalculate S ByS AmountS PercentGross Fee Unallocated
CRAmount10000  
OTTPercent 5 
OTT2    
OB    
LB    
ATE    
AT    

Once user save the record the fields in which he has field the information will get update by 2 workflows. Whatever amount is mentioned in the table gets deducted from Gross Fee and shown in a Gross Fee Allocated and remaining amount shows in Gross fee Unallocated. Now the requirement is to fill the value mentioned in Gross fee Unallocated in “AT” field and Gross Fee Unallocated should be 0. I tried workflow however things are not working. Any help or suggestion will be appreciable.

I have a field web name on case object, which captures value like this Kumar, Anil @New Delhi, now I want to take out first and last name from this field. Eg: it should look like Anil Kumar. Can anyone suggest any formula or any other solution?