• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trying to show map on my lead object field page and got this error
Greetings to All,
I am trying simple map implementation in the visualforce page with standard controller object and got this error . Please propose a solution for this.

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys
I want to import data from CSV in visual force where i am handling the line break. But after spending hours found no solution for this. Please anybody can tell me how to handle line break and insert data in salesforce custom object.

Thanks in advance.
Hi All 
Here is code where this line code giving me an exception of illegal assignment from string to integer.
conobj.d33pak__List_Agent__c=csvRecordData[26]!=null?Integer.valueof(csvRecordData[26]):'';

Please suggest any possible alternative for this.
Thanks in advance.
User-added image
Dear All here is my apex code along with error. Please provide solution as well about '&nbsp' in apex code.

here is error for invalid field
Dear all, i am not able to understand  what error is all about . As i am new to salesforce please help me out with problem and also the cause of this error. Thanks in advance.
I am new to salesforce. Please help me out.Create a text validation rule to require username value to be 9 characters only.
Trying to show map on my lead object field page and got this error
Greetings to All,
I am trying simple map implementation in the visualforce page with standard controller object and got this error . Please propose a solution for this.

Thanks in advance

Hi Friends,

How to find out the difference between two dates in APEX which are in two different formats.
date1=dd/mm/yyyy
date2=mm/dd/yyyy
Hello gentlemen

I have 3 account fields.  If the values in all 3 meet a condition, then I want to checkbox a formula field.  Will it look like this?

IF ( ISPICKVAL ( Type, "Customer" ), True,

IF ( AND ( ISPICKVAL ( Status__c , "New" ), True,

IF ( AND ( ISPICKVAL ( Source__c , "Webinar" ), True, False )))
User-added image
Dear All here is my apex code along with error. Please provide solution as well about '&nbsp' in apex code.

here is error for invalid field
Dear all, i am not able to understand  what error is all about . As i am new to salesforce please help me out with problem and also the cause of this error. Thanks in advance.