• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom lightning component to create opportunities. This lightning component uses a lightning:recordEditForm and within it has a lightning:inputField lookup field. Everything is working fine. I am able to lookup an Account with the lightning:inputField lookup field and select a value and save the opportunity. My question is how do I default a value for the lightning:inputField lookup field? I am able to do this for the other text fields by specifying the value in my component. But there is no documentation for the lookup field defaulting. What is the format for this? Is it possible?
I would like to index a custom field on a custom object. The object in question is a Purchase Order object and the field is  the Purchase Order Status field. We are going to be querying this object in an apex class and will be querying up data that is less than 10% of all records. This field is not an external id and we are interfacing this data from an ERP system. Hence I don't want to flag this field as an external id just to have it indexed. In the past we were able to have salesforce support do this for us but now since we are on basic support, the tier 1 support is not assisting with this. Any ideas on how to go about getting this indexed?
I have a custom lightning component to create opportunities. This lightning component uses a lightning:recordEditForm and within it has a lightning:inputField lookup field. Everything is working fine. I am able to lookup an Account with the lightning:inputField lookup field and select a value and save the opportunity. My question is how do I default a value for the lightning:inputField lookup field? I am able to do this for the other text fields by specifying the value in my component. But there is no documentation for the lookup field defaulting. What is the format for this? Is it possible?
I would like to index a custom field on a custom object. The object in question is a Purchase Order object and the field is  the Purchase Order Status field. We are going to be querying this object in an apex class and will be querying up data that is less than 10% of all records. This field is not an external id and we are interfacing this data from an ERP system. Hence I don't want to flag this field as an external id just to have it indexed. In the past we were able to have salesforce support do this for us but now since we are on basic support, the tier 1 support is not assisting with this. Any ideas on how to go about getting this indexed?
Hi,  I receive the following error in a test class but have not been able to repeat them in non test running scenarios.

"System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301O00000008hM6. 
Contact your administrator for help.: []"

Does anyone know if there could be an issue running flows in test class contexts but not otherwise?

Thanks.
In which scenarios should we put the logic in apex controller vs java script controller

For eg: For making salesforce SOQL/DML statements, we can put the logic apex controller. Similarly, where should be put the logic for REST API calls? When should we use apex controller? Whar are the best practices