• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Problem: I have some account in salesforce, however I need create a web page for these account make opening case. Then I need that the account perform login using the API.

Helo There,

After uptate API to version 31, when ís called method login return this error:

Error serializing one of the message headers loginRequest: 'Unable to generate a temporary class (result = 1).
error CS0030: Can not convert type
'SigaSforceSyncService.WsSforce.ListViewRecordColumn[]' em 'SigaSforceSyncService.WsSforce.ListViewRecordColumn'

somebody with this problem?
Hi All,

Problem: I have some account in salesforce, however I need create a web page for these account make opening case. Then I need that the account perform login using the API.

Helo There,

After uptate API to version 31, when ís called method login return this error:

Error serializing one of the message headers loginRequest: 'Unable to generate a temporary class (result = 1).
error CS0030: Can not convert type
'SigaSforceSyncService.WsSforce.ListViewRecordColumn[]' em 'SigaSforceSyncService.WsSforce.ListViewRecordColumn'

somebody with this problem?

Hi all,

I used to work with enterprise and partner SF API a couple of years ago and it used to be so easy. But now I can't make it work after login and the documentation doesn't help at all.

The error I'm getting is the following:
UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService

I do realize I'm getting it back in my loginresult but the documentation doesn't tell me how to set it. Examples show completely different reference! For instance, here http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/.

Even the login call is different, the docs example say login(username, password) but my service reference wants three arguments, it also needs LoginScopeHeader (however passing a null instead of it still work).

Can please someone point me to the relevant source of information here? Or do I have to dig into wsdl?..

Thanks in advance