• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
We are trying to integrate SFDC with our system and while trying to fetch an information from a field in SFDC through API , the values are getting fetched in 18 digits instead of hte actual name.

The filed which we are trying is called as Projects which should have names like RBC , Royal Bank of Scotland etc but it shows  like this 006w000000XweAaAAJ ( 18 digits)  in my application instead of the actual data.
How do we get this sorted.
Kindly help.

We are integrating with SFDC for our Australia Customer -  Innercircle Consulting  

We are facing the following issue in integration

Details given below

API:  Project_Milestones__c

Columns : Client_Acceptance_Rcv_d__c, Date_Accepted__c 

Issue Description: Not receiving the correct flag for client acceptance i.e even when the check box is ticked we are receiving false flag and date accepted though entered in coming as null for certain projects

Kindly help us in resolving this issue

Hi All,
We are trying to integrate SFDC with our system and while trying to fetch an information from a field in SFDC through API , the values are getting fetched in 18 digits instead of hte actual name.

The filed which we are trying is called as Projects which should have names like RBC , Royal Bank of Scotland etc but it shows  like this 006w000000XweAaAAJ ( 18 digits)  in my application instead of the actual data.
How do we get this sorted.
Kindly help.

We are integrating with SFDC for our Australia Customer -  Innercircle Consulting  

We are facing the following issue in integration

Details given below

API:  Project_Milestones__c

Columns : Client_Acceptance_Rcv_d__c, Date_Accepted__c 

Issue Description: Not receiving the correct flag for client acceptance i.e even when the check box is ticked we are receiving false flag and date accepted though entered in coming as null for certain projects

Kindly help us in resolving this issue