• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI,
We need a VF page with a rich text box. I am using <apex:inputtextArea richtext="true"/> to deliver the functionality. the whole page is working fine but the problem comes when I want to add an image from the Local system.
How can i get my RTE to allow adding files from the Local system. Like it is happeing in this discussion forum rich text box??
Hi,
I had to create dynamic tabs whici would be calling the same function to display the body. I achieved it using Jqurey tabs. But now the problem is I am not able to pass the tab id to a apex controller function. I am using 
<apex:actionRegion >
    <apex:actionFunction name="getRolloutRecord" action="{!retrieveFinancialTable}" reRender="dataTable"   >
     <apex:param name="rolloutId" assignTo="{!rolloutId}" value="{!projectRollout[1].Id}"/>
     </apex:actionFunction>
 </apex:actionRegion>
<apex:repeat value="{!projectRollout}" var="r"> 
    <li class="{!r}" onclick="getRolloutRecord()">{!r.IPM_Rollout_Project__c}</li>
</apex:repeat>
Instead of {!projectRollout[1].Id} i would have liked to pass {!projectRollout.Id}. So that based on the selected tab I get my Id and rest the data is loaded as per the tabs.
Please help its very urgent

Hi All,
I want to read and Parse an Excel(.xls/.xlsx) file from a visualforce page. I have got and implemented solution for csv, but the requirement doesnot allow me to do it using csv, I have to enable reading/parsing of xls or xlsx file.
Can you provide me with some guidance any custom code or appexchange package or sfdc api's which will enable me to achieve this functionality using the VF page and Controller
I want to post a file as chatter feed when the user clicks "generate PDF" from a visual force page. 
I dont want the file to be saved as "Notes and Attachments". Whatever is the pdf generated on the button click the user should be able to share the same in Chatter.
<apex:inputTextarea richText=true>cannot be used in re-render. Its an urgent request please guide
HI,
We need a VF page with a rich text box. I am using <apex:inputtextArea richtext="true"/> to deliver the functionality. the whole page is working fine but the problem comes when I want to add an image from the Local system.
How can i get my RTE to allow adding files from the Local system. Like it is happeing in this discussion forum rich text box??
Hi All,
I want to read and Parse an Excel(.xls/.xlsx) file from a visualforce page. I have got and implemented solution for csv, but the requirement doesnot allow me to do it using csv, I have to enable reading/parsing of xls or xlsx file.
Can you provide me with some guidance any custom code or appexchange package or sfdc api's which will enable me to achieve this functionality using the VF page and Controller
Hi All

I have created a vf page and Apex class and created a custom button for that vf page with url like

/apex/vfpage name?id={------}.now i want to craete a pop up message when i am clicking on custom button like congratulation ...your payment has been sent

how its is possible
I want to post a file as chatter feed when the user clicks "generate PDF" from a visual force page. 
I dont want the file to be saved as "Notes and Attachments". Whatever is the pdf generated on the button click the user should be able to share the same in Chatter.
<apex:inputTextarea richText=true>cannot be used in re-render. Its an urgent request please guide

Hi All, 

There are plenty of code online that looks at inserting Attachments into Salesforce objects however I have a requirement to do something a little different to this.

Whenever a file is manually uploaded onto a Case object as an Attachment on the Case record, I would like to have a trigger that inserts the same Attachment into the Chatter Feed as a File on the same Case record. Although I can write the trigger of picking up the Attachments fine, I do not know where to start in APEX if I wanted to insert this Chatter Feed File using the trigger.

Could someone please direct me on what standared objects and calls I should be making to insert this Feed File?

Many thanks!

Hey guys,

can anybody please help me in uploading images in the textarea instead of just giving a link.

Thanks,

Kanupriya