• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have written page redirection logic in controller  in the  action function. Sometimes it is redirecting to the expected page and sometimes it is staying in the same page after submit button click.

Please help !! 
Hi,
Below are the steps :
1. I have an html page where user can perform some drawings.
2. There is a submit button which will convert the html page to base64 encoding using html2canvas.
3. I need to save this image as an attachment and made this available as a downloadable link (download as png image ) in my application.

Please help me !!
My current application generates a pdf. I have to convert the pdf to image.
Could anyone please suggest a solution.
I have a html page where user performs some operation ( similar to paint . user can draw on the page. This is not done using canvas).
It has a save button. Currently on clicking save button this html page is generated as pdf. 
The change I need is on clicking Save button, instead of a pdf the html page should be rendered as an Image.
Could you please suggest any solution.
I have written page redirection logic in controller  in the  action function. Sometimes it is redirecting to the expected page and sometimes it is staying in the same page after submit button click.

Please help !! 
My current application generates a pdf. I have to convert the pdf to image.
Could anyone please suggest a solution.

Please help !!