• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a managed package in which a boolean variable is defined as global. When I try to access the variable (via another org. in which the package is installed in) via a VF page, I recieve the following error: Variable is not visible:. I have another boolean variable in the same controller class that is also global and is accessible in a VF page. Therefore I don't understand why the new variable wouldn't be accessible. I've verified that I have the most recent version of the package installed (with parameter set to Global (not in previous package versions)). It appears to me that this is a SF bug because the other variable (defined in the same way) is accessible. 
We have two future callouts (one via an APEX trigger and another via scheduled apex) that are sporadically failing and returning the 'Message could not be processed and ended up in dead message queue' message. There are minimal SOQL queries for both callouts. I have not been able to reproduce the error to gain insight via the debug log. The debug log notes that the processes are only taking about 2 seconds. I've contacting the web service provider and they have not noted any issues with their webservice responses times. Any idea where this error could be coming from? 
Hi, I'm receiving the following error when attempt to upload a new version of our managed package:

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 1830750106-25956 (701532195)

-------------

Can you please provide insight as to why the error is occuring?  Thank you!!
The default 'New Opportunity' action is available on the contact and account page layouts but it does not appear when clicking on the plus sign when viewing a contact or account record in SF1. It also doesn't appear in the Chatter feed actions. Any insight in to why this is the case? I thought it might be object access permissions, etc. but the org. I tested it has 'System. Admin' profile with full access to all objects. 

Default actions referenced here:
https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=default_actions_overview.htm&language=en_US#default_actions_overview

Thanks!
Hi, I'm receiving the following error when attempt to upload a new version of our managed package:

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 1830750106-25956 (701532195)

-------------

Can you please provide insight as to why the error is occuring?  Thank you!!
Hello,

We have 4 apex jobs that are consuming some webservices, to fetch some data ( account related information). That information is stored on a custom object that have an external id Field ( to user Upsert ). The webservices are returning around  2000 to 5000 records each month. 

The service was working well for about 8 months now and in past month we start getting this message on apex jobs logs : 
" Message could not be processed and ended up in dead message queue ".

I have checked and the werbservice is working and returning the same amount of records than previous months. 

Anyone know what can be this error from?

From what i have checked this can be related to a query, but on the Apex Job we are only transforming the data received into the Custom Object and then doing an Upsert on that Custom Object.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks 

André