• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all

I have established a connection between the external data source (Sharepoint online) and the salesforce, now i can able to view the sharepoint files under the salesforce files tab.

But now i need to move the sharepoint files from the files tab to the custom object using apex, how to achieve this.

Hi

I have a url which contains xml file, if i click the click the url it will download the file to my local drive, instead of doing it manually i need to achieve this using apex class, i.e. the scheduled apex class download the file from a url and upload it to the custom object.

How to achieve this, anybody have worked this kind of scenario.

thanks
Dinesh

Hi,

I'm trying to write a class that would be schedulled in order to download a file from the url/internet and attach it to a custom object once a day.

The file is an XML document.

how to achieve this.
Hi

I am using external data source and files connect components to fetch files from the sharepoint online. Now i can able to fetch only few document releated columns (Modified by,Modified date,created date,author), but i need to  get the custom column in list item of sharepoint online.

How can i get the sharepoint online list custom column in salesforce?

Regards
Dinesh
Hi

I have a url which contains xml file, if i click the click the url it will download the file to my local drive, instead of doing it manually i need to achieve this using apex class, i.e. the scheduled apex class download the file from a url and upload it to the custom object.

How to achieve this, anybody have worked this kind of scenario.

thanks
Dinesh