• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
      I'm trying to integrate odata with salesforce. I've provided by sample request urls. I don't have endpoint url/server url. I want to see whether odata api calls from salesforce working or not. So that i can give ademo on how & wt is the functionality of Odata.

So my question is, Is it going to be possible to try odata api call in salesforce with taking some sample server and request url?
If there is anyway. Could you please post it. 
Hi all,
      I'm trying to integrate odata with salesforce. I've provided by sample request urls. I don't have endpoint url/server url. I want to see whether odata api calls from salesforce working or not. So that i can give ademo on how & wt is the functionality of Odata.

So my question is, Is it going to be possible to try odata api call in salesforce with taking some sample server and request url?
Hi all,