• 50 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I sync data with email address format like   abc@abc.asia  ,the response is invalid email address.

I think the newer top domain name 'asia' was blocked by your email validation logic. Can you upgrade your email validation logic ?
I remember I can find the token in the hotspot before, but I havenot visit salesforce for two months, the hotspot page was removed by salesforce. So where can I find the token ?
When I user POST to insert new contact object by api, some data received the 'Entity is deleted' exception. I checked the data,there has no special difference with the successful one.

What's problem made this exception ?
select  Name from Opportunity where CloseDate > 2014-11-08T00:00:00Z

When I used this soql to query in the developer console,I got the following  error message:
value of filter criterion for field 'CloseDate' must be of type of date and should not be enclosed in quotes 

I am sure the CloseDate is a Date type. how to correct the query soql to make it work.

Some days ago,I didn't know a people's detail informations. So I create a lead object for him with email.

Now,I get his detail,I want to convert the lead to a contact with the detail.

So, How to realize that function in code ?

Thanks

HI,All.

Can I create a Validation Rule for the following case? If I can, how to create it? Thanks.

There are  two fields in my custome object : Family and TicketId.    Family has  a,b,c options 
 My requirement is:

If Family=b, then I want to the TicketId is unique.

HI,All
There is a label named Products in my control pannel. the related object is Product.

I can't find Product in the standard objects, and also can't find it in the custom Objects .  but after I added a custom field for it, I can see the recent items show it's object is Product.

when I query info via the console, whatever Product , Product__c. it told me the object doesn't exist.   
what's the problem?

This is my labels:
my labels

after added a custom field for the product object
User-added image
Product is not my custom object,this is my custom objects pannel,can't find Product
User-added image
when i query :User-added image
User-added image
I have a custom object named  Event , the basic fields are  EventId,EventName ect.
Another custom object named  Product, it has a lookup field which has relationship with Event

Now, in my local web application, I want to insert a product to saleForce based on a existing event.  
How can I create the relationship between the Event and Product by local code ?  

in other words, what prameter for Product's lookup field  should I pass ?
When I sync data with email address format like   abc@abc.asia  ,the response is invalid email address.

I think the newer top domain name 'asia' was blocked by your email validation logic. Can you upgrade your email validation logic ?
HI,All.

Can I create a Validation Rule for the following case? If I can, how to create it? Thanks.

There are  two fields in my custome object : Family and TicketId.    Family has  a,b,c options 
 My requirement is:

If Family=b, then I want to the TicketId is unique.

HI,All
There is a label named Products in my control pannel. the related object is Product.

I can't find Product in the standard objects, and also can't find it in the custom Objects .  but after I added a custom field for it, I can see the recent items show it's object is Product.

when I query info via the console, whatever Product , Product__c. it told me the object doesn't exist.   
what's the problem?

This is my labels:
my labels

after added a custom field for the product object
User-added image
Product is not my custom object,this is my custom objects pannel,can't find Product
User-added image
when i query :User-added image
User-added image
I have a custom object named  Event , the basic fields are  EventId,EventName ect.
Another custom object named  Product, it has a lookup field which has relationship with Event

Now, in my local web application, I want to insert a product to saleForce based on a existing event.  
How can I create the relationship between the Event and Product by local code ?  

in other words, what prameter for Product's lookup field  should I pass ?
I want to know the standard objects's fields, User,Contact and other. How can I  view this ?

In sql, I can select * from user. how to query all the fields in salesforce