• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am using the Embedded Chat in the Community and my requirement is to Route the Chat to the appropriate queues based on the Logged in user country.

I went through the below mentioned link to access the Api directToButtonRouting but i am getting the below mentioned error.

WARNING: Failed to load script at /HROnline/resource/1567661584000/HEP_ChatSnippet: Cannot read property 'Settings' of undefined [Cannot read property 'Settings' of undefined]

I have excatly followed the salesforce documentation as mentioned in the below link - 

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.snapins_web_dev.meta/snapins_web_dev/snapins_web_snippet_settings_file.htm

Any help in this regards will be very helpful.

Also please suggest in case of any different solutions.
How to hide metadata components from the PDF generated in salesforce and sent to the user as an attachment in the Email.
Hello all,

I have a requirement to send a VF page as a PDF attachment and also add the PDF attachment to the related Opportunity in Salesforce.  This needs to be done via a public facing Force.com site.  

The site has a VF page that is a form for a customer to fill out, and the submit button performs an update to the Salesforce records(Account, Contacts, Opportunity, and a Custom Object) with the customers input.  The generateContractPdf() method below is then called to fulfill the PDF requirement mentioned above, which is a PDF formatted version of the form the customer filled out.

I am able to fulfill both requirements when running as an Admin, but through the Force.com site, the PDF attachment is created but will not open.("Failed to load PDF" or "format error: not a PDF or corrupted" error).  

If I remove the @future annotation, the PDF loads fine, however, the updates made from the original VF page controller(customer input) are not reflected on the resulting PDF.

If I change getContent() to getContentAsPdf(), the PDF will open, but it is just a blank page.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

@future(callout=true) 
public static void generateContractPdf(String oppId, String contactId, String businessName, Boolean requestedEmail) {

Blob body;
        String fileName = businessName.replaceAll(' ', '_').replaceAll(',', '_').replaceAll('//', '_').replaceAll('/', '_') + 
            + '_Service_Agreement_' 
            + System.now().format('MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss','America/Denver')
            + '.pdf';

try {

PageReference pdf = new PageReference('/apex/ContractPDFVersion1');
			pdf.getParameters().put('id', oppId);

body = Test.isRunningTest() ? Blob.valueOf('Test') : pdf.getContent();

ContractForm_Controller.sendAndAttachPdf(body, fileName, oppId, contactId, requestedEmail);

} catch (VisualforceException e) {

Error_Log__c error = new Error_Log__c(
                Error__c = 'There was an error creating the Contract PDF: ' + e,
                Error_Type__c = 'Contract PDF Creation Error',
                Opportunity__c = oppId);
            insert error;
        }
    }

public static void sendAndAttachPdf(Blob body, String fileName, String oppId, String contactId, Boolean requestedEmail) {

ContractEmailTemplate__c contractEmailTemplateID = ContractEmailTemplate__c.getValues('Services');

Messaging.EmailFileAttachment attachment = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
        attachment.setContentType('application/pdf');
        attachment.setFileName(fileName);
        attachment.setInline(false);
        attachment.body = body;

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        mail.setUseSignature(false);
        mail.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] { attachment }); 
        mail.setTemplateId(contractEmailTemplateID.TemplateID__c);
        mail.setTargetObjectId(contactId);

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage message = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        message.setSubject('Thank you for your business!');
        message.setPlainTextBody('Thank you for signing up');
        message.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] { attachment });
        message.setToAddresses(new String[] { 'example@example.com' });

try {

if(requestedEmail) {

Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail,message });

} else {

Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { message });
            }

} catch (Exception e) {

Error__c = 'There was an error sending the Contract PDF email: ' + e.getMessage(),
                Error_Type__c = 'Contract PDF Email Error',
                Opportunity__c = oppId);
            insert error;
        }

try {

Attachment accountAttachment = new Attachment();
            accountAttachment.ParentId = oppId;
            accountAttachment.Name = fileName;
            accountAttachment.Body = body;
            insert accountAttachment;

} catch (Exception e) {

Error__c = 'There was an error attaching the Contract PDF to the Opportunity: ' + e,
                Error_Type__c = 'Contract PDF Attachment Error',
                Opportunity__c = oppId);
            insert error;
        }
    }

• October 23, 2015