• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Firstly let me start out by saying that I am very new to salesforce. I am learning it as I go and only have about 2 weeks of experience so far. The issue that I have is with adding a signature field to a VF page. The page is essentially one large apex:form, and I am trying to use an app called EZSign to add the signature. The issue I am running into is that the app apparently uses an apex:form as well, since I get a "nested apex:form" error when I add the tag to call/display the signature field. I have it setup now so that once the main form has been filled out and the save button is clicked it is redirected to a seperate page that lets you sign, and saves to the original custom object. It works, but it's not pretty. Is there any way to reference and/or display the signature via a component or other feature I am unaware of? The code below is a very simple mockup of what I need to work.

<apex:page>
  <apex:form>
    <html>
      <body>
        <signature> // this references a component that contains an apex:form, and to my knowledge the code for it cannot be edited directly
      </body>
    </html>
  </apex:form>
</apex:page>