• 25 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was directed here by SFDC Support when I created a case in the regular support site.  We enabled Chatter Answers and now our developers are not able to deploy code due to an error in the test coverage for custom triggers created by Chatter Answers.

I found a technote that says this is a known issue: and SFDC can send us a corrected test class.

Here is the link describing the known issue. Please send us corrected test class for Chatter Answers.  I was shocked that enabling that check box created code coverage issues for us.  The trigger also assumes there is a QuestionID field and a CommunityID field in the case object.  Do we need to add those custom fields manually for Chatter Answers to work?

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000hXAqAAM

ChatterAnswerEscalationTriggerTest error when trying to deploy custom code.
Trying to deploy code we get the error that we cannot deploy our custom code. ChatterAnswersEscalationTriggerTest.validateQuestionEscalation() Class 16 1 Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 90680000000GqQ5AAK; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, chatter_answers_question_escalation_to_case_trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: IN...
Hi! I need to correct a known issue with Chatter Answers and one of the triggers that needs modification (chatter_answers_question_escalation_to_case_trigger) is unavailabe in Eclipe, i.e. I can't access it. I've gone through all the oject permissions/class permission, etc. in Salesforce on my profile and nothing seems to be working. Does anyone understand why I wouldn't be able to see this trigger in IDE?
Hi! I need to correct a known issue with Chatter Answers and one of the triggers that needs modification (chatter_answers_question_escalation_to_case_trigger) is unavailabe in Eclipe, i.e. I can't access it. I've gone through all the oject permissions/class permission, etc. in Salesforce on my profile and nothing seems to be working. Does anyone understand why I wouldn't be able to see this trigger in IDE?
I was directed here by SFDC Support when I created a case in the regular support site.  We enabled Chatter Answers and now our developers are not able to deploy code due to an error in the test coverage for custom triggers created by Chatter Answers.

I found a technote that says this is a known issue: and SFDC can send us a corrected test class.

Here is the link describing the known issue. Please send us corrected test class for Chatter Answers.  I was shocked that enabling that check box created code coverage issues for us.  The trigger also assumes there is a QuestionID field and a CommunityID field in the case object.  Do we need to add those custom fields manually for Chatter Answers to work?

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000hXAqAAM

ChatterAnswerEscalationTriggerTest error when trying to deploy custom code.
Trying to deploy code we get the error that we cannot deploy our custom code. ChatterAnswersEscalationTriggerTest.validateQuestionEscalation() Class 16 1 Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 90680000000GqQ5AAK; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, chatter_answers_question_escalation_to_case_trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: IN...