• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there an easy to confirm that Salesforce has access to an external endpoint?   I want to do this before I do any Dev.  I need to simulate a call coming in from a Salesforce IP, not my own.
We're previously with Bluecoat. Moved endpoints to F5, updated apex and remote site settings to match, but call backs are failing.  We've never had to import any certificates before.  

Devs on the other side say it should work, using DigitCert. 

IO Exception: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Has anyone else moved to F5 and had issues, what was the resolution?  
We're changing from populating Case Owner's Manager Email to populating the Manager in a lookup.   I'm looking for assistance on what I need to change in this trigger.  I have created a new field called "Case_Owner_Manager__c"

//Prepare a map b/w case's owner Id and their names
        if(caseOwnerIds.size() > 0) {
            for(User caseOwner : [Select Id, Name, ManagerId, Manager.Email From User Where Id IN :caseOwnerIds]) {
                if(caseOwner.ManagerId != null) {
                    mapOwnerIdAndName.put(caseOwner.Id, caseOwner.ManagerId);
                }
            }
        }

for(Case newCase : casesToPopulateManager) {
            if(mapOwnerIdAndName.containsKey(newCase.OwnerId)) {
                newCase.Case_Owner_Manager__c = mapOwnerIdAndName.get(newCase.OwnerId);
            }
        }
    }
Is there an easy to confirm that Salesforce has access to an external endpoint?   I want to do this before I do any Dev.  I need to simulate a call coming in from a Salesforce IP, not my own.
We're changing from populating Case Owner's Manager Email to populating the Manager in a lookup.   I'm looking for assistance on what I need to change in this trigger.  I have created a new field called "Case_Owner_Manager__c"

//Prepare a map b/w case's owner Id and their names
        if(caseOwnerIds.size() > 0) {
            for(User caseOwner : [Select Id, Name, ManagerId, Manager.Email From User Where Id IN :caseOwnerIds]) {
                if(caseOwner.ManagerId != null) {
                    mapOwnerIdAndName.put(caseOwner.Id, caseOwner.ManagerId);
                }
            }
        }

for(Case newCase : casesToPopulateManager) {
            if(mapOwnerIdAndName.containsKey(newCase.OwnerId)) {
                newCase.Case_Owner_Manager__c = mapOwnerIdAndName.get(newCase.OwnerId);
            }
        }
    }