• 9 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Any known issues related to AddAll() Apex Set Method Issues today?
Hi,

We have current webforms integrated to Eloqua from our public website. We are moving from Eloqua to Exact Target and we need current functionality to be rebuilt on Exact Target. When I was exploring on this, I found two options, A) Smart capture B) Web Collect. With Smart Capture we need to use landing pages for web forms submission and we do not want to go in that route as that is not the current functionality of using landing pages on Eloqua. With Web collect we can write to ET list / Subscribers list. We also have a native ET connector between ET and Salesforce. Now the question is, How can I write the ET list data to Salesforce objects using native connector with web Collect option?

Thank you
BT
Do you suggest any tools to extract ERD from salesforce instance.
Thanks.
Hi,

I am trying to view one of the lightning component from https://na16.salesforce.com/one/one.app and receiving attached error. Any ideas why?

ThanksLightning component error
This is to solve one of the trailhead challenge. 

How do we assign multiple values to an attribute by not using default paramenter instead value parameter. For example.

I have a component as below.

<aura:component name="DayOfTheWeek" type="string" value="Monday" : "Tuesday" : "Wednesday">

and I would like to read these values and find the week of the day dynamically, as we have $Browser and $Locale, do we have another binding variable to check on day, date and time values.

Thanks.
I am having trouble completing the challenge for the "Create and Edit Lightning Components" module of the "Lightning Components Basics" trail. Here is the challenge:

Create a camping component that contains a campingHeader and a campingList component.
    The campingList component contains an ordered list of camping supplies that include Bug Spray, Bear Repellant, and Goat Food.
    The campingHeader component contains an H1 heading style with a font size of 18 points and displays 'Camping List'.

Here is my code:

camping.cmp

<aura:component >   
    <c:campingHeader/>
    <c:campingList/>
</aura:component>

campingHeader.cmp

<H1>Camping List</H1>

campingHeader.css

.THIS {
}

H1.THIS {
    font-size: 18px;
}

campingList.cmp

<aura:attribute name="campingSupplies" type="List" default="['Bear Repellant', 'Bug Spray', 'Goat Food']" />

When I check the challenge, I get the error message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The component is not using the correct font size.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hi,

I am trying to view one of the lightning component from https://na16.salesforce.com/one/one.app and receiving attached error. Any ideas why?

ThanksLightning component error
This is to solve one of the trailhead challenge. 

How do we assign multiple values to an attribute by not using default paramenter instead value parameter. For example.

I have a component as below.

<aura:component name="DayOfTheWeek" type="string" value="Monday" : "Tuesday" : "Wednesday">

and I would like to read these values and find the week of the day dynamically, as we have $Browser and $Locale, do we have another binding variable to check on day, date and time values.

Thanks.
i try to use Lightning Components. i went over the steps describe in the following guide:
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lightning_components/lightning_components_creating

From Setup, click Develop | Lightning Components

but that option does not exists for me.
what am i missing?

Thanks
Eli.
Hi,

I am currently building a a Force.com app for the app exchange and thought it would be a good idea to explore the Lightning Process Builder as an alternative to apex for complex business logic.

I have recently been reading the guide however and it states.

"Processes aren't supported in the Metadata API, change sets, or packages"
"Processes aren't supported in organizations with a registered namespace"

Does this mean that I cannot use them in my App Exchange Package.  Is this limitation imposed as it is currently in beta/pilot. Will it be possible to include Lightning Builder Processes in an App Exchange package once the functionality hits General Availability.

Thanks.

Hugh