• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to deploy work flow email,alerts,field updates via change sets and I keep getting the below error when the tests are runned in the change set. And when I run the test indivudally it is passed. 

System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject 
Stack Trace: Class.AP_CreatePanelReviewersTest.createApplication1: line 105, column 1

I have created the records according to the SOQL criteria too. And I have also disaabled parallel testing. 

Please help me in this
I have a multi pick list field and It has 7 values but the requirement is user can only select 2 values but not more than two. so can you tell me how to do this, i dont have any ideas. 
I have a requirement where the field is pick list and I have two values in that YES and NO. So when they click yes a field should pop up which is done but when they click NO an error message should be shown to the user. Can you guys help me how to do that. And this is a VF page,

Thanks
Can you help me out with the error that I am getting I am pasting the Class that I wrote so when I click a button called review it says too many SOQL quiries.I have highlited the Query can you please help me with this 

public static void checkTier( Advisory_Panel_Application__c advisoryp,Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c advisorypanels){
        Id recordTypeId = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advsiory_Panel_on_Addressing_Disparities).getRecordTypeId();
        Id recordTypeId1 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_Clinical_Trials).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId2 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_APDTO).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId3 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_Improving_Healthcare_System).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId4 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_Rare_Disease).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId5 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advsiory_Panel_on_Communication_and_Dissemination_Research).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId6 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advsiory_Panel_on_Patient_Engagement).getRecordTypeId(); 
        String addressing =Label.Addressing_Disparities;
        String apdto=Label.APDTO; 
        String clinical=Label.Clinical_Trials;
        String improvinghs=Label.Improving_Healthcare_Systems;
        String rared=Label.Rare_Disease;
        String commdere=Label.Communication_and_Dissemination_Research;
        String patiente=Label.Patient_Engagement;
        String pass =Label.Pass;
        String fail=Label.Fail;
        String yes=Label.Yes;
        String maybe=Label.Maybe;
        String noo=Label.No;
        String alternate =Label.Alternate;
         String adminname=Label.AdminUser;
 String tier1name=Label.Tier_1_name;
        String tier1name1=Label.Tier_1_name2;
        String tier2name=Label.Tier_2_name;
        String tier2name1=Label.Tier_2_name1;
        String tier1Status=Label.Tier_1;
        String tier1SubStatus=Label.Tier_1_Under_Review;
        String tier1SubStatusHold=Label.Tier_1_Hold;
        String tier2Status=Label.Tier_2;
        String tier2SubStatus=Label.Tier_2_Under_Review;
        String tier2SubStatusHold=Label.Tier_2_Hold;
        String tier3Status=Label.Tier_3;
        String tier3SubStatus=Label.Tier_3_Under_Review;

User usr=[Select id, name from User where name=:adminname limit 1];  
        // U- returns the user id of the User with name 'PCORI SF Administrator'
        Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c advisoryr1 = [select id, Review_Name__c,Review_Complete__c,Tier_1_Tag__c,Advisory_panel_s_applied_to__c,OwnerId,Advisory_Panel_Application__c,Advisory_Panel__c,Owner.Name from Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c where Advisory_Panel_Application__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel_Application__c and Review_Name__c =:tier1name and Advisory_Panel__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel__c limit 1];
        // ap - Returns the Advisory Panel Application Review record for Tier 1 Review 1 with the details queried in the SOQL
        Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c advisoryr2 = [select id, Review_Name__c,Review_Complete__c,Tier_1_Tag__c,Advisory_panel_s_applied_to__c,OwnerId,Advisory_Panel_Application__c,Advisory_Panel__c,Owner.Name from Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c where Advisory_Panel_Application__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel_Application__c and Review_Name__c=:tier1name1 and Advisory_Panel__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel__c limit 1]; 

// ap1 - Returns the Advisory Panel Application Review record for Tier 1 Review 2 with the details queried in the SOQL
        if((advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c != yes && advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c != noo && advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c != alternate ) && advisoryr1.Review_Complete__c == true && advisoryr2.Review_Complete__c==true){
            if((advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c == yes|| advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c== Maybe) && (advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c == yes ||advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c == Maybe)){

Hello when I click a button which checks the review records in my org I am getting this error too many SOQL queries 101. Ii am pasting the trigger and it says in line 52 and line 54 it is throwing the error. Can you please help me out in this. I have highlighted the SOQL below

public static void checkTier( Advisory_Panel_Application__c advisoryp,Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c advisorypanels){
        Id recordTypeId = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advsiory_Panel_on_Addressing_Disparities).getRecordTypeId();
        Id recordTypeId1 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_Clinical_Trials).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId2 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_APDTO).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId3 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_Improving_Healthcare_System).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId4 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_Rare_Disease).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId5 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advsiory_Panel_on_Communication_and_Dissemination_Research).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId6 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advsiory_Panel_on_Patient_Engagement).getRecordTypeId(); 
        String addressing =Label.Addressing_Disparities;
        String apdto=Label.APDTO; 
        String clinical=Label.Clinical_Trials;
        String improvinghs=Label.Improving_Healthcare_Systems;
        String rared=Label.Rare_Disease;
        String commdere=Label.Communication_and_Dissemination_Research;
        String patiente=Label.Patient_Engagement;
        String pass =Label.Pass;
        String fail=Label.Fail;
        String yes=Label.Yes;
        String maybe=Label.Maybe;
        String noo=Label.No;
        String alternate =Label.Alternate;
         String adminname=Label.AdminUser;
 String tier1name=Label.Tier_1_name;
        String tier1name1=Label.Tier_1_name2;
        String tier2name=Label.Tier_2_name;
        String tier2name1=Label.Tier_2_name1;
        String tier1Status=Label.Tier_1;
        String tier1SubStatus=Label.Tier_1_Under_Review;
        String tier1SubStatusHold=Label.Tier_1_Hold;
        String tier2Status=Label.Tier_2;
        String tier2SubStatus=Label.Tier_2_Under_Review;
        String tier2SubStatusHold=Label.Tier_2_Hold;
        String tier3Status=Label.Tier_3;
        String tier3SubStatus=Label.Tier_3_Under_Review;

User usr=[Select id, name from User where name=:adminname limit 1];  
        // U- returns the user id of the User with name 'PCORI SF Administrator'
        Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c advisoryr1 = [select id, Review_Name__c,Review_Complete__c,Tier_1_Tag__c,Advisory_panel_s_applied_to__c,OwnerId,Advisory_Panel_Application__c,Advisory_Panel__c,Owner.Name from Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c where Advisory_Panel_Application__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel_Application__c and Review_Name__c =:tier1name and Advisory_Panel__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel__c limit 1];
        // ap - Returns the Advisory Panel Application Review record for Tier 1 Review 1 with the details queried in the SOQL
        Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c advisoryr2 = [select id, Review_Name__c,Review_Complete__c,Tier_1_Tag__c,Advisory_panel_s_applied_to__c,OwnerId,Advisory_Panel_Application__c,Advisory_Panel__c,Owner.Name from Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c where Advisory_Panel_Application__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel_Application__c and Review_Name__c=:tier1name1 and Advisory_Panel__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel__c limit 1]; 
        // ap1 - Returns the Advisory Panel Application Review record for Tier 1 Review 2 with the details queried in the SOQL

Hello when I click a button which checks the review records in my org I am getting this error too many SOQL queries 101. Ii am pasting the trigger and it says in line 52 and line 54 it is throwing the error. Can you please help me out in this. I have highlighted the SOQL below

public static void checkTier( Advisory_Panel_Application__c advisoryp,Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c advisorypanels){
        Id recordTypeId = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advsiory_Panel_on_Addressing_Disparities).getRecordTypeId();
        Id recordTypeId1 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_Clinical_Trials).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId2 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_APDTO).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId3 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_Improving_Healthcare_System).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId4 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advisory_Panel_on_Rare_Disease).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId5 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advsiory_Panel_on_Communication_and_Dissemination_Research).getRecordTypeId(); 
        Id recordTypeId6 = Schema.SObjectType.Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Label.Tier_2_Review_Advsiory_Panel_on_Patient_Engagement).getRecordTypeId(); 
        String pass =Label.Pass;
        String fail=Label.Fail;
        String yes=Label.Yes;
        String noo=Label.No;

Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c advisoryr1 = [select id, Review_Name__c,Review_Complete__c,Tier_1_Tag__c,Advisory_panel_s_applied_to__c,OwnerId,Advisory_Panel_Application__c,Advisory_Panel__c,Owner.Name from Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c where Advisory_Panel_Application__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel_Application__c and Review_Name__c =:tier1name and Advisory_Panel__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel__c limit 1];
        // ap - Returns the Advisory Panel Application Review record for Tier 1 Review 1 with the details queried in the SOQL
        Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c advisoryr2 = [select id, Review_Name__c,Review_Complete__c,Tier_1_Tag__c,Advisory_panel_s_applied_to__c,OwnerId,Advisory_Panel_Application__c,Advisory_Panel__c,Owner.Name from Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c where Advisory_Panel_Application__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel_Application__c and Review_Name__c=:tier1name1 and Advisory_Panel__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel__c limit 1]; 
        // ap1 - Returns the Advisory Panel Application Review record for Tier 1 Review 2 with the details queried in the SOQL
        if((advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c != yes && advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c != noo && advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c != alternate ) && advisoryr1.Review_Complete__c == true && advisoryr2.Review_Complete__c==true){
            if((advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c == yes|| advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c== Maybe) && (advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c == yes ||advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c == Maybe)){
                if(advisoryp.Addressing_Disparities_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(addressing) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(addressing)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId,usr.id,addressing);
                    advisoryp.Addressing_Disparities_Result__c =pass;
                }
                if(advisoryp.Clinical_Trials_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(clinical) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(clinical)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId1,usr.id,clinical);
                    advisoryp.Clinical_Trials_Result__c=pass;
                }

if(advisoryp.APDTO_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(apdto) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(apdto)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId2,usr.id,apdto);
                    advisoryp.APDTO_Result__c=pass;
                }

if(advisoryp.IHS_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(improvinghs) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(improvinghs)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId3,usr.id,improvinghs);
                    advisoryp.IHS_Result__c=pass;
                }

if(advisoryp.Rare_Disease_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(rared) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(rared)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId4,usr.id,rared);
                    advisoryp.Rare_Disease_Result__c=pass;
                }

if(advisoryp.CDR_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(commdere) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(commdere)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId5,usr.id,commdere);
                    advisoryp.CDR_Result__c=pass;
                }

if(advisoryp.Patient_Engagement_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(patiente) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(patiente)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId6,usr.id,patiente);
                    advisoryp.Patient_Engagement_Result__c=pass;
                }
                if( advisoryp.Application_Status__c!=tier3Status){
                    advisoryp.Application_Status__c=tier2Status;
                    advisoryp.Application_Sub_Status__c=tier2SubStatus;
                }
            }
            if((advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c ==Maybe && advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo) || (advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c==Maybe && advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo) ){
                if(advisoryp.Application_Status__c!=tier2Status && advisoryp.Application_Status__c!=tier3Status){ 
                    advisoryp.Application_Status__c=tier1Status;
                    advisoryp.Application_Sub_Status__c=tier1SubStatusHold;
                }
                if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(addressing) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(addressing)){
                    advisoryp.Addressing_Disparities_Result__c=fail;
                }
                if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(clinical) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(clinical)){
                    advisoryp.Clinical_Trials_Result__c=fail;
                }
                if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(apdto) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(apdto)){
                    advisoryp.APDTO_Result__c=fail;
                }
                if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(improvinghs) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(improvinghs)){
                    advisoryp.IHS_Result__c=fail;
                }
                if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(rared) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(rared)){
                    advisoryp.Rare_Disease_Result__c=fail;
                }

if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(commdere) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(commdere)){
                    advisoryp.CDR_Result__c=fail;
                }

if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(patiente) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(patiente)){
                    advisoryp.Patient_Engagement_Result__c=fail;
                }
            }

if((advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c ==noo && advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo) || (advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo && advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo) ){
                if(advisoryp.Application_Status__c!=tier2Status && advisoryp.Application_Status__c!=tier3Status){ 
                }
                if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(addressing) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(addressing)){
                }

String pass =Label.Pass;
        String fail=Label.Fail;
        String yes=Label.Yes;
        String noo=Label.No;

if((advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c != yes && advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c != noo && advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c != alternate ) && advisoryr1.Review_Complete__c == true && advisoryr2.Review_Complete__c==true){
            if((advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c == yes|| advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c== Maybe) && (advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c == yes ||advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c == Maybe)){
                if(advisoryp.Addressing_Disparities_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(addressing) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(addressing)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId,usr.id,addressing);
                    advisoryp.Addressing_Disparities_Result__c =pass;
                }
                if(advisoryp.Clinical_Trials_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(clinical) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(clinical)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId1,usr.id,clinical);
                    advisoryp.Clinical_Trials_Result__c=pass;
                }

if(advisoryp.APDTO_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(apdto) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(apdto)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId2,usr.id,apdto);
                    advisoryp.APDTO_Result__c=pass;
                }

if(advisoryp.IHS_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(improvinghs) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(improvinghs)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId3,usr.id,improvinghs);
                    advisoryp.IHS_Result__c=pass;
                }

if(advisoryp.Rare_Disease_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(rared) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(rared)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId4,usr.id,rared);
                    advisoryp.Rare_Disease_Result__c=pass;
                }

if(advisoryp.CDR_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(commdere) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(commdere)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId5,usr.id,commdere);
                    advisoryp.CDR_Result__c=pass;
                }

if(advisoryp.Patient_Engagement_Result__c!=pass && advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(patiente) && advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(patiente)){
                    AP_CreateReviewersPanelHandler.createTier2(advisoryr1,advisoryr2,recordTypeId6,usr.id,patiente);
                    advisoryp.Patient_Engagement_Result__c=pass;
                }
                if( advisoryp.Application_Status__c!=tier3Status){
                    advisoryp.Application_Status__c=tier2Status;
                    advisoryp.Application_Sub_Status__c=tier2SubStatus;
                }
            }
            if((advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c ==Maybe && advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo) || (advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c==Maybe && advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo) ){
                }
                }
                if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(clinical) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(clinical)){
                }
                if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(apdto) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(apdto)){
                }
                if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(improvinghs) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(improvinghs)){
                }
                if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(rared) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(rared)){
                }

if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(commdere) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(commdere)){
                }

if(advisoryr1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(patiente) || advisoryr2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(patiente)){
                }
            }

if((advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c ==noo && advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo) || (advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo && advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo) ){
                }
                }
                }
                }
                }
                }

}

}
            }

if((advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c == yes|| advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c == noo) && (advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c == yes|| advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c == noo) ){
                if ((advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c==yes && advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo) || (advisoryr2.Tier_1_Tag__c==yes && advisoryr1.Tier_1_Tag__c==noo) ){ 

}
                    }
                    }
                    }
                    }
                    }

}

}
                }
            }

}
        if(advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c == yes||advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c== noo ||advisorypanels.Tier_2_Tag__c == alternate){
            Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c advisoryre1 = [select id, Review_Name__c,Review_Complete__c,Tier_2_Tag__c,Advisory_panel_s_applied_to__c,OwnerId,Advisory_Panel_Application__c,Advisory_Panel__c,Owner.Name from Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c where Advisory_Panel_Application__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel_Application__c and Review_Name__c=:tier2name and Advisory_Panel__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel__c limit 1];
            Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c advisoryre2 = [select id, Review_Name__c,Review_Complete__c,Tier_2_Tag__c,Advisory_panel_s_applied_to__c,OwnerId,Advisory_Panel_Application__c,Advisory_Panel__c,Owner.Name from Advisory_Panel_Application_Review__c where Advisory_Panel_Application__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel_Application__c and Review_Name__c=:tier2name1 and Advisory_Panel__c=:advisorypanels.Advisory_Panel__c limit 1];   

if(advisoryre1.Review_Complete__c == true && advisoryre2.Review_Complete__c==true){
                if((advisoryre1.Tier_2_Tag__c == yes|| advisoryre1.Tier_2_Tag__c == alternate || advisoryre1.Tier_2_Tag__c == noo ) && (advisoryre2.Tier_2_Tag__c == yes|| advisoryre2.Tier_2_Tag__c==alternate || advisoryre2.Tier_2_Tag__c==noo) ){
                    if(advisoryre1.Tier_2_Tag__c==yes && advisoryre2.Tier_2_Tag__c==yes){
                        if(advisoryre1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(addressing) || advisoryre2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(addressing)){
                            advisoryp.Addressing_Disparities_Result1__c=pass;
                        }
                        if(advisoryre1.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(clinical) || advisoryre2.Advisory_Panel__c.equals(clinical)){
                            advisoryp.Clinical_Trials_Result1__c=pass;
                        }

I have a pick list called "Year" which referes to person Year of birth and I want to calculate the approximate age in years and display in a text field so how do write a formula field to get the Approx Age of the person. 

Thanks 
Hello ,

"• Small research study"&br()& "• Planning study/pilot study"&br()&"• Evaluation of a program, tool or intervention"&br()&"• Validation of a program, tool or intervention"&br()&"• Development of a decision aid or clinical practice guideline"&br()&"• Meeting without a focus on PCOR or CER"&br()&"• Career development activities"&br()&"• Supplemental support for a PPRN or other PCORI-funded research project"
&br()& br()& "If so, it is not suitable for an Engagement Award. If you are unsure, indicate in the reviewer disposition that the LOI needs further discussion." 

I need a space between Supplemental support for a PPRN or other PCORI-funded research project" and  "If so, it is not suitable for an Engagement Award. If you are unsure, indicate in the reviewer disposition that the LOI needs further discussion." it should be like 1st line and a space between the 2nd line. 

Thanks 

I have a VF page and I have a multi check box field in that so when a person selects certain options in that question dynamicaly another field should populate when he selects certain options. so how can I do that.

Thanks 
Hello guys I have a question I have a VF page and I have multi check box field and there are like 15 checkboxes in that so the requirement is 
I have a VF page and we have a requirement regarding the question 11 which is shown in the picture. 
User-added image
Actually the requirement is when I click any any multibox and also select None of the above It just thrown an validation error saying that clear none of the above value or the other values or if I select None of the above and any other option it should an validation error saying the same. 

Please help me in this. 
When I run my flow through the communities I get the following error 
UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY) Trigger2: execution of AfterInsert ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

caused by element : FlowRecordCreate.MRA_0

The Trigger is written to update the fields in the contact object from the MRA which is a custom object 
I have a pick list called "Year" which referes to person Year of birth and I want to calculate the approximate age in years and display in a text field so how do write a formula field to get the Approx Age of the person. 

Thanks