• Architect
  • Gas Natural Fenosa

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've completed the challenge, it has 100% coverage. I've checked all the method names. The URL is valid. I've used Work Bench and curl to test and even tested with multiple Accounts with and without contacts.

I know on other challenges, punctionation was important.  What about the defination of the return? Are there expected names?

I built a class to hold Account ID & Name along with a List of Contact names and IDs. Is this my issue?  Anyone else have a challenge with this challenge?

Any help or hints will be appreciated.

Here are snippets of my code:

@RestResource(urlMapping='/Accounts/*/contacts')
global with sharing class AccountManager {

global class APIAccount {
        public ID Id;
        public String Name;
        List<APIContact> Contacts;

@HttpGet
    global static APIAccount getAccount() {
        RestRequest request = RestContext.request;

Guys,

I am looking to execute anonymous apex code thru ANT scripts.

Ended up with this -

<!-- Import macros --><!-- created ant-salesforce.xml using code from https://gist.github.com/afawcett/5843110 -->
<import file="C:\apache-ant-1.9.6-bin\apache-ant-1.9.6\lib\ant-salesforce.xml"/>
<target name="anonyscrpt">
<executeApex username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" sessionId="${sf.sessionId}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" rollbackOnError="true">
<![CDATA[
 <My Script goes here>
            ]]>
</executeApex>
</target>

But gives error -

[taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml. It could not be found.
BUILD FAILED
The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\apache-ant-1.9.6-bin\apache-ant-1.9.6\lib\ant-salesforce.xml:20: taskdef class org.missinglink.ant.task.http.HttpClientTask cannot be found
 using the classloader AntClassLoader[]

Is this the correct way?

Appreciate if somebody can outline the process of doing this.
Thanks for your help.
This is to solve one of the trailhead challenge. 

How do we assign multiple values to an attribute by not using default paramenter instead value parameter. For example.

I have a component as below.

<aura:component name="DayOfTheWeek" type="string" value="Monday" : "Tuesday" : "Wednesday">

and I would like to read these values and find the week of the day dynamically, as we have $Browser and $Locale, do we have another binding variable to check on day, date and time values.

Thanks.

Hello All,

Is it possible to query the storage limit of each org? Is it possible to also query how much of it is being used? I've looked in all the obvious places ($organization) and the docs. All I can find is this information displayed in the UI under company profile, but I would like to access this information programatically.

Thanks!
yad 

• December 03, 2012